well i was selling my lupo,,

stav

well as above and some of you may know i was selling the lupo

Took some pictures of her all nice and clean..

f_nraum_c306cbf.png

f_rkm35ln6rsem_b6329d2.jpg

f_rkm35ln6rtbm_87a7bc3.jpg

Then went a gig up manchester on the 29th of last month to see tinchy stryder & chipmunk live ...

Came out of the gig driving about 3-4 minutes and this happened..

f_r8xmysvnie4m_0adf29b.jpg

f_r8xmysvnie4m_d7b8739.jpg

f_r8xmysvnigxm_e049759.jpg

f_r8xmysvnigxm_8f4d833.jpg

f_r8xmysvnihrm_adf2d2d.jpg

f_r8xmysvnilfm_af6bcc7.jpg

f_r8xmysvnin9m_1f6bcaa.jpg

Car ran straight in the side of me jumping a junction he was doing about 40 spun me a few times knocked me out and car up a curb.

:(

yh complete write off :( ye lucky it was lowered too the speed he hit me at standard lupo probably would of rolled because hit me directly side on... so because its lowered just pushed me round basicly... lucky its a safe car yh and lucky it wasnt something bigger (truck,, bus,,)

Cheers

First thing in a crash you worry about is yourself and others! so its all good your ok! pity about the lupo! hopefully get some insurance sorted out.

This is kinda ironic because the 2 cars i was looking at were the lupo and a saxo vtr! i was just looking at one about half an hour ago thinking how much i like them but one of the main points why im not choosing one is because of the safety!

yh complete write off :( ye lucky it was lowered too the speed he hit me at standard lupo probably would of rolled because hit me directly side on... so because its lowered just pushed me round basicly... lucky its a safe car yh and lucky it wasnt something bigger (truck,, bus,,)

Cheers

I came across this arosa in the scrap yard a few weeks ago

DSC00166.jpg

Looks to me like it was hit by a truck or bus :lol: I climbed across and you can still sit in the drivers seat. The door was not caved

in enough that it would have crushed anyone. Amazing little cars. I get the feeling God was trying to give you a hint that you should

not go to see such crap gigs :P

Glad your ok bit of a shock i should think. How much do you think the insurance will pay out compared to what you were planning to sell it for?

Edited by Unheard

glad youre ok,

i had my wheel nuts come loose

took it to the garage thought it was a bearin

tightend em up bobs youre uncle

i thought that was lucky

i think you just did one better from the looks on the arosa

also theres a few little odds an ends i need for mine if you take anything off :)

OMG thats pretty bad........

you actually paid and sat through a full concert by tinchy stryder & chipmunk

• Like 1