http://www.edhardyshop.com/PhotoDetails.as...89_A9CBAAZO_BLK

opinions please!!!

Edited by bailey23

i dont but i just wanted to treat myself

Did you ever stop to think: "Football is gay"

??? lol...

Sorry mate. Had to do that.

Bill Baily said it best :lol:

bunch of vain, illiterate, millionaire borderline rapists whose job it is to shepherd a bit of leather into an outdoor cupboard
Edited by Unheard

as good as this is your not reli helping i just wanted you to say one or the other

thanks matt

Slip 40 squid's worth of Jungle Juice in the car and take yourself on a nice long road trip!

Edited by nfbr

as good as this is your not reli helping i just wanted you to say one or the other

thanks matt

No, you asked us for opinions!

opinions please!!!

Anyway, at the risk of sounding rude, if you can't make your own decision on how to spend £40 - you're pretty screwed in life.

That tee is freaking hideious!

Agreed,

Surely theres better things to spend your money on than ps3 games which make you anti social or hideous tee's for when you do get out?

i have been a pro evo fan since the days of ISS and this year my mate convinced me to get fifa as he swore it was better. so i did, and it so isnt. dont follow the herd when someone says a game is better. god knows how many times ive heard... "ive always been a pro fan but this time fifa is better". you werent a fan, youve always been fifa but are trying to swing the argument in your favour by manifesting lies that youve owned both lol. pro is way better game play.

cast the hook and now i wait lol :)

anyway, get NFS or just get Grid pre owned for a tenner (best ps3 racing game) spend 20 on getting some mary jane and the other 10 on munch, you got yaself a great weekend :)

Don't buy the T-shirt, because with postage from America (assuming you're buying it from that site) it will cost £62.

£62. For a T-shirt. :blink:

If you can get it somewhere else for £40, then don't buy it, because it will cost £40.

£40. For a T-shirt. :wacko:

Don't buy the T-shirt, because with postage from America (assuming you're buying it from that site) it will cost £62.

£62. For a T-shirt. :blink:

If you can get it somewhere else for £40, then don't buy it, because it will cost £40.

£40. For a T-shirt. :wacko:

I paid less than £50 for three t-shirts from the U.S. and that includes paying the VAT bill when I picked them up!