how many miles to a tank gti?

Damogti

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a few threads on this.

I get between 180 and 230 ish usually until the light comes on. Have had well over 300 miles from a tank before though. Think it was about 350 miles.

180 ragging round town, 230ish if I'm driving sensibly, near 300 on motorway at 65mph.

Depending on how you're driving you can usually get around 30 miles from when the light comes on to empty...

Over 400 miles using the secret button. I usually use it anyway, and never see under 250 - usually closer to 300 with a fair bit of motorway driving.

The 400+ was a bit of a challenge tbf, and there's no way I'd get that normally.

If you're not using the button, around 180 to 220 to a tank is right.

There's a thread on it somewhere... I think I went London to Cannock and back, via a lupo meet in MK, then possibly round the M25 to Kent iirc. I sincerely think I could get 500 miles out of a properly filled tank with the right conditions, but that's not why I bought the car!

ive never even looked or worried tbh. im in cornwall too so i never see a flat road im always climbing hills or scooting down. also am i being a tard here when i ask what is this secret button lol?

You dont find the secret button....if you need it, it finds you.

Lol :lol::D:lol:

Oh magical mystical secret button, actually I was hoping someone was going ask as I was curious to!