Who wants to drive the Lakes?

simpo

Right I desperately want to drive the lakes as its been far to long since my last venture up North. Im struggling to get time off work and am going to miss the next Nordubs outing because of it. :(

So does anyone fancy a drive out, on Sunday and Monday of the bank holiday weekend, or perhaps a weekend at the end of September? :)

Camping, BBQ's and some awesome roads included.

Please :ermm:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I desperately want to drive the lakes as its been far to long since my last venture up North. Im struggling to get time off work and am going to miss the next Nordubs outing because of it. :(

So does anyone fancy a drive out, on Sunday and Monday of the bank holiday weekend, or perhaps a weekend at the end of September? :)

Camping, BBQ's and some awesome roads included.

Please :ermm:

d be up for it if theres a few going i love a good drive :D

Sounds like there is a bit of interest :D, lets set a date and see what people can manage; so Sunday and Monday of the bank holiday weekend 30th/31st, or weekend at the end of September 26th/27th?

I really really really really want to drive the lakes this Summer, lets make this happen. :)

^Would be good to see the Audi.

Im going to check dates at work but im thinking the 26th/27th of September to give people a while to plan. Though if anyone is up for next weekend I could be easily persuaded. B)

Well the more the merrier so end of September is looking promising, forgot all about this at work today but will set a reminder to check when im back on Wednesday. :)

Looks like we could potentially have an alright turnout. Just need more Southerners to make the long journey North. ;)

I'm in for the end of September.

Simpo, let us know where you're stopping in the Lakes and I'll maybe do the same. Sounds like we need a night in some pubs :)

Why aye man, sounds canny like.

Will get the time off sorted asap and report back. :D

Ive been to Kielder and back today, my god thats a fantasic route.

I was looking at that route on google maps whilst stuck in work today. That was the first run out I did (in a standard Lupo!) and it was excellent :)

• 2 weeks later...