Air Ride Lupos

Plug

Did you not use camber shims to tuck the tyres in more at the back? Thats the plan i have, stupid camber when down to get the rears tucked in!

Won't the camber be the same whether you're up or down? Obviously aircooled stuff cambers out, but that's cos they have a different suspension setup on the back.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Whatever made you think that...

Done much with the Bora?

its just sitting low on AP coilovers at the moment, but iv had a set of 18" 3 piece Porsche splits sitting around for nearly 2 years now, going to finish the refurb on them in the next few months, put them on the car then sell it lol

Just phoned RegTransfers.co.uk and they said its not on their system.

What they said they can do, is message me when the plate comes available, so i've done that cause i was kinda bull****ting them to try and get info.

Just call 01582 477333 and tell them what plate and then you'll be put on a list to know when it comes up.

Won't the camber be the same whether you're up or down? Obviously aircooled stuff cambers out, but that's cos they have a different suspension setup on the back.

I was under the impression, when a car is lowered, the wheels create a bit of negative camber. So when its lowered right down on air, the wheels would produce a bit more camber?

Thats my understanding anyway, when i dropped the front of my car even more on the front coilies, i got way more camber which destroyed my tyres in a month.

Edit, i think you right because of the suspension set-up, it wouldn't change the camber on the back.

Edited by BenLAST

Did you not use camber shims to tuck the tyres in more at the back? Thats the plan i have, stupid camber when down to get the rears tucked in!

Youtube Video ->

Original Video

Air ride gti

Uk first ?

Photo066.jpg

203.jpg

This one has been about awhile .. so maybe not a UK first.

I can understand air on something cherished/rare or something with massive overhangs

but on a Lupo.. I really dont see the point tbh :S