Macaloon's 100bhp Lupo Sport - Now a Fabia VRS

macaloon

after being at Revolution for around 2 hours my AP Coilovers are fitted and i have had my geometry set using their Hunter camera alignment system..... i also got them to put nitrogen in my tyres just for the crack... i hope you guys like it im certainly loving it handles like a dream now.

IMG_2325.jpg?t=1258740456

IMG_2327.jpg?t=1258740458

IMG_2328.jpg?t=1258740460

awaits the haters..... could of gone lower.. blah blah..... yes i could have but round my way there's far to many bumps to go to low and personally i think its sitting just nice

Looking good mate... nice and clean ;)

Even though i do love lupo's slammed i understand how unpractical they are!.. still looks good at that height. Need to get my red sport on coilovers now!

How you finding the AP's? Think i'll be getting a set of them in the new year.

Looking good mate... nice and clean ;)

Even though i do love lupo's slammed i understand how unpractical they are!.. still looks good at that height. Need to get my red sport on coilovers now!

How you finding the AP's? Think i'll be getting a set of them in the new year.

once i get spacers on it will look much lower as there will be barely any space between the tyre and the arch

The AP's are awesome nice and firm really eliminates the body roll massivly compared to the standard suspension

i also got them to put nitrogen in my tyres just for the crack...

Do you notice any difference with nitrogen in the tyres? I was investigating using nitrogen at the company I used to work at and found a load of positives e.g. less pressure loss, consistant in hot and cold, no rust due to oxidation etc. but never actually got to drive on them!

no difference in driving i can notice as of yet,

but your right the benfits over time are - no loss of psi & not effected by temprature

i think il probably see the benefit overtime where normal air would lose psi and need refilled but not straight away

looking good, whats next think you will be goin lower????biggrin.gif

lol i would love to but in all seriousness, i couldnt i measured my drive and i couldnt even go 5mm lower it will scrape every time i pull on the drive. id love to but unfortunately cant.

next up is probably spacers 20mm all round any advice anyone im not sure about spacers do i need hubcentric or not?

then maybe recaros......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice touches so far, Its coming along nice smile.gif.

Ryan.

Cheers guys glad you like the car, yeah I'm local mostly found around the Washington area. I keep trying to get to meets but it's always when I'm working

The plates are 100% legal I got them from registrationstation in sunderland they get them direct from dubmeister, I've been pulled once for them I explained to the officer how they are within the law have correct markings and he said on your way.

The aeros are Sparco ones from revolution I think one was £8 n the longer 1 was £9 n they fit and wipe perfectly

UPDATE

well I've took the LCR front splitter off for now as I wanna refit it so it's a better fit but at the moment I like the look without it makes the car look smoother pics to follow

UPDATE: 4/1/10.... Removed LCR splitter

not much going on decided to take of LCR splitter as it was scraping everywhere i think it looks smoother without .....

IMG_0453.jpg?t=1262642471

IMG_0452.jpg?t=1262642471

sorry about the blur in the second pic must have moved my iphone :blush:

Edited by macaloon

i useto prefare them with a splitter but now having one without i dunno it just looks smoother and cleaner the splitter never looked right when you looked at the car side on hmmmm maybe its gone for good.

wheel refurb next i think.......

• 2 weeks later...