Check your 20p's

Picola

Ive got 2 sorry :P

Haha iv got 9 :P i have been thinking about cashing them in. I dont think they will ever be worth anything.

We have loads of old coins, I think some are just prototype designs that were meant to be destroyed haha. My grandpa was chief engraver at the Royal Mint and when he died we got all his coins. Its a shame he never really talked much i could have learnt so much. In his day he was one the worlds best coin experts.

i have a £5 coin here. never seen another one before. i got given it as a present.

My great grandma gave me a 5pound coin years ago, i spent it in woolworths and my mum batterd me :lol:

Ok when sorting my stuff out to move I had a bunch of coins, some foreign and I think there was one of them big £5 coins. Think it went to the charity shop,are they actually worth something?

one of my mates at work has one of these 20p's. Hes on about keeping hold of it, but i think now would be the time to sell whilst they are in the public eye.

For sure sell it when the interest and money is there. I find coins really quite boring so i would want the cash rather than a coin. There is only one i want form my

grandpas collection. Not a monetary coin but i just think it looks super cool.

DSCF3888.jpg

DSCF3883.jpg

Ok when sorting my stuff out to move I had a bunch of coins, some foreign and I think there was one of them big £5 coins. Think it went to the charity shop,are they actually worth something?

About £5 I think :P

I remember the new £20 notes selling on eBay for £70 if the serial numbers were low AAs. Barmy.