South West Convoy

lunalupi

Important Bit! What time will we be where?

I've just driven up to Milton Keynes, and reckon that if we want to join the main convoy at Jct15A for about 3pm, this timetable should get us there:

Tormarton - leaving at 11.15am

Membury Services if needed - ETA 12.00

Chieveley Services - ETA 12.30

Southern Convoy should be leaving Chieveley at 12.30, so these times should get us there. Might even give some of you with faster cars time to have a play on the way up ;)

If anyone would like my mobile number to call if you get lost or miss us, send me a PM.

-*-*-*-*-

I'll start this one as we've now got the Southern Convoy to link up with at Chieveley. :)

Shall we do the same rough plan as last year, i.e.

The Welsh folk can work out their plan of action and hit the M4.

I can meet the Welshies at Tormarton Service area, Jct 18, M4 along with anyone else who would like to join (this area is actually SOUTH of the M4, not north as the map shows).

If there are any Swindon folk who don't want to go solo to Chieveley, we can always make a flying stop at Membury and pick you up.

Then we can convoy on to Chieveley and meet the others.

List:

Welsh Folk:

Sarah

Elllie

Tormarton Folk:

Lunalupi

Swindon Folk:

robgti

Emz

Edited by lunalupi

Gazzard, it's not quite the same mate, it's the little bit before we meet John and the others :)

Nic, are we meeting at that strange truck stop thingy again? That was kinda fun last year lol!

List:

Welsh Folk:

Sarah

Ellie

Tormarton Folk:

Lunalupi

Swindon Folk:

List:

Welsh Folk:

Sarah

Ellie

Tormarton Folk:

Lunalupi

Swindon Folk:

English Riviera folk:

Jowey

Will you two be meeting us at Jct 18 then? I'm guessing you'll be coming up the M5 before heading east on the M4?

we'll work something out i guess, its not till september anyway!

and less of the unbalancedness this time :P

We'll put you near the front this time then :D I should have the walkie talkies too, we'll put one at the front and one halfway down, that way we can break into two convoys if we need to.

Edited by lunalupi

can't wait! the drive back on my own was so much faster than the way up last time though

ellie... how can you get lost?! modified dubs on every road you go on.... follow that swallowtail!

can't wait! the drive back on my own was so much faster than the way up last time though

ellie... how can you get lost?! modified dubs on every road you go on.... follow that swallowtail!

Oh believe me, I can get lost almost anywhere :lol:

Ill be going with a good group of cars again this year, we usually go friday lunchtime to get a good camping spot so will probably be the same this year. Would be cool if we met up somewhere, i think we normally stop in membury iirc?

Oh believe me, I can get lost almost anywhere :lol:

i'll tow you up.... that way you only get lost if i get lost

but then you run the risk of being lost with boy'dup (Insert scary violin music here) :o

or you could just go near the front :)

i'll tow you up.... that way you only get lost if i get lost

but then you run the risk of being lost with boy'dup (Insert scary violin music here) :o

or you could just go near the front :)

near the front! near the front! :lol: can hear the violin music :o lmao

nah doesnt bother me where aslong as Im not the very last car again :lol:

near the front! near the front! :lol: can hear the violin music :o lmao

nah doesnt bother me where aslong as Im not the very last car again :lol:

good shout, just make sure you dont leave the smaller engined cars behind trying to get away from me! :lol:

ben you don't need a tent, ask Silver!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.