James' Lupo Sport - it's MEGA - Now a Golf - more wheels

ministig

want to go lower at the back, but the tyres scrub badly with people in the back. Should just not take passengers i suppose! The front is at its lowest without the tyres scrubbing all the time, will go lower when they wear down a bit!

yer its my dads, im only 18 so cant drive it yet! :(

• 7 months later...

Just a little update, got the adjusters out the back and put a lcr splitter on the front (know its been done and all that, just thought it looked good!).

Also got a new alpine stereo with ipod interface, and put some alpine speakers behind the door cards in the back, the sound is much better than before!

The last pic is of mine and my brothers sport, he isnt even 17 yet lol!

DSC00185Large.jpg

DSC00183Large.jpg

DSC00182Large.jpg

DSC00181Large.jpg

DSC00180Large.jpg

DSC00179Large.jpg

DSC00184Large.jpg

yer i have tried them on, wasnt a massive fan it didnt look right somehow :confused:

was tempted to go all red and tint the reverse lamp, will have to have a mess on cos he has some spares B)

• 1 year later...

Nice, get the red one coilovers! :D

its my brothers, he couldnt get insured on it with the mods for his first year, so will be back to 'normal' in the summer went from this:

23072010111.jpg

via this:

DSC00189Large.jpg

to this:

24072010118.jpg

LOL :confused:

• 1 month later...

Wow! amazingly jealous, ive just spent all day looking for these wheels, interested to see how nicely they fit and what tyres you go for.

Such great condition too. I wouldnt want to change my standard alloys (i love oem) for anything except these which would sway me away!

(would u mind pm'ing me what u paid for them and where u managed to source them from in the end - would be much appreciated - also if u ever wanted to sell and i had the available finance ;D)

Pm'd

Got my tyres ordered this afternoon, went for 165/50 bridgestones, also ordered the proper centre cap fitting kit kit as they look to be held on by the little locating bolts from brake discs! Just need to fo get my alignment and get uni exams out the way : (

Edited by ministig