James' Lupo Sport - it's MEGA - Now a Golf - more wheels

ministig

hi, just a few pics of my new car! :D and one of my mini which i had to sell! :( got plenty of plans for the lupo:

1.bonnet bra (in the post i reckon)

2. coilovers, gettin it slammed

3. wheels, looking at the ronal turbos and borbet a's

4. loads of little bits to make it unique

29052009020.jpg

29052009021.jpg

29052009022.jpg

29052009023.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

jst need to wait until pay day so i can afford all the bits!! :D

Edited by ministig

yer it was the 1275, plus a bit had filters, race rockers, and a cam i think! was tonnes quicker than my first mini that got nicked, but was the same size engine! had wide ass wheels and tyres, looked phat as out, and noisey as out too! gutted i had to sell it but going to uni in september so needed summit more practical!

yer it is tonnes faster than my mini, just not as quick round the corners and roundabouts, the mini was on rails! lol! newcastle i hope, gonna live away from home, but they need really high grades, AAB, and if i dont get them i got york as my second choice! newcastle>york for the city/student life!!!

cheers, got the heaviest exam week next week! yer thats the plan, just gonna get the cheapy ones like, cant afford to pay daft money for some just to get it lowered! :D

nice mini Mate i got the exact same one british open classic ??? ..... kept it as well as my arosa sport :P .... jst for arun around when im bored ...they are awsome :)

Edited by Pat2k8

yer it is a british open, my first one that got nicked was one too! there has gotta only be a few left now like! well i would have loved to keep it aswell, but my mam said there are too many cars in the house, had 6 already, 3 minis! and being only 18 going to uni i just couldnt have afforded to keep it! so it had to go, paid for the lupo though! :D

yer it is a british open, my first one that got nicked was one too! there has gotta only be a few left now like! well i would have loved to keep it aswell, but my mam said there are too many cars in the house, had 6 already, 3 minis! and being only 18 going to uni i just couldnt have afforded to keep it! so it had to go, paid for the lupo though! :D

Exactly what I'm looking to do with the prices Mini's are selling for now. Got mine advertised for £4k, just seeing if there's any interest, then I'll be in a Loop

the sport pack ones are well nice, green is the colour for minis! the mini market is funny, the cheap ones are selling (as always), the middle priced ones arent fetching what they are worth, but the top end ones, like £3k+ are selling well aswell! its heaven driving the lupo from the mini like, no noise, can hear the radio, potholes dont crick ya neck! LOL! loved the mini though i must admit! :D

Edited by ministig

haha, your lucky! we just didnt have the space for it, cos i would have happily kept mine forever! but would have been money sitting there on the drive not getting used for 4 years!

you should get to northumbria uni with me haha :D... what course are you planning on doing???

that sport looks sweet, wasnt bought from someone in scotland by anychance was it? lmao:D ;)

good luck with your exams dude.

yer it was, got it off here, was all the way up in fife! good drive home in the new car like! well im planning on doing maths, cos i cant write very well, lol! and you know if you have got it right if ya know what i mean!

yer looks similar, mine had the full length electric foldback roof standard to the british opens! that looks sweet like, the alleycats are mint, always wanted some instead of my superlites! haha, gutted i sold it now!

another addition to the lupo are these, just found them today and got em straight away:

11062009025.jpg

had to try them on for size of course :D:

11062009027.jpg

just need to get a new centre cos one was missing, £9 off road and race so not bad:

11062009026.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

got the coilovers fitted, they all need adjusting, and got the wheels on! will get some better pics up when i get it washed and all sorted!

27062009030.jpg

27062009031.jpg

27062009032.jpg

the adjusters are still in at the back, but it looks pretty low, and the fronts are getting lowered a bit more, or will they settle lower?

• 1 month later...

little update, just a few recent pics!

lowness, scrubs a bit on bumps:

28062009034.jpg

bonnet bra and wheels properly fitted:

24072009028.jpg

24072009049.jpg

28062009033.jpg

24072009047.jpg

24072009030.jpg

24072009029.jpg

down n out sticker and pg tips monkey:

13082009050.jpg

need something to do with it now for the rest of the summer before uni!!!