boy'dup's blue loop

Boy'dup

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange is for Winners...

funny you should say that, had a wheel refurbing session today

was a bit cocky with a hammer and a chisel and managed to bang out all the flatspots, wheels didnt crack so it payed off.

100_6186.jpg

Had to use a bit of filler here and there but its round and solid now, all primered up

100_6184.jpg

With the orange applied

100_6185.jpg

A test fit against the car to see the colour

100_6189.jpg

Will be putting many more hours in before these are done, theyre not going to be perfect but i want them looking as good as i can make them. Need about 3 years to mask up the P's as i will be spraying them blue inside

And a random picture from a sunday drive today

100_6178.jpg

haha... your reflection in the wing looks funny :lol::lol:

good spot didnt see that! but im the one with the short looking legs in the door, the guy in the wing is Graham, who i owe many thanks to for his massive help and shed to do the wheels

I love your car there. ^^ Are they large hubcaps glued to smaller hubcaps? I've been thinking about this as a stopgap until I get some alloys. What size hubcaps are they?

Edited by DAS HAPPIWAGEN

Colour scheme looks great, do you want these springs pall looking to get rid as soon as, need the space.

how much roughly will they drop by? because im running oversize tyres for a bit

Hmmmmm nothing (you can pay postage if you want them delivered), ill just be glad to have them out the way tbh, do you want the shocks as well or just the actual springs.

thanks fella!

i can run the standard shocks surely? i'll pm you my address, would it be ok for you to get a rough price on it for me?

Edited by Boy'dup

yes mate i had them on standard shocks, ride is um very very hard lol. ill get them wrapped up and take them to to the post office tomorrow.

:D happy now :D

update.... lowering may be happening a lot sooner than i first expected

Celebrating Teslas birthday?

Unknowingly yes i must have been, quite odd that. Its not really surprising though as this is my favorite yotube video

its hard to get bored of watching. It is the best therapy for depression on earth its magic everyone that watched it ends up having a

little smirk on their face :lol:

Youtube Video ->