My new Lupo has landed!!

Fyggy

Hello all,

As some of you may know I have just bought Simon aka Psyclone's Loop and picked him up this aft biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Yaaaaaay

Si didn't wanna sell but new work location forced the sale, so here are a few pics of him/us with the loop before I vroomed off in my new baby laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

newloop%20003.jpg

Si with Loop

newloop%20004.jpg

Me and Si on Loop lol

He is larvely! The new man in my life... I just hope he and Fyggy get on :?

newloop%20002.jpg

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah thats a really great car fyggy, i never really thought about a red one when i was looking for one but yours looks ace! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

look after it, and keep it clean!! :wink:

andrew

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
So you'll be driving the rest of the weekend then? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lol! Nope... off out on the lash tonight.. but then off to a legal day remembrance (sp?) cruise tomo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

:cry: Kat i'm very happy for you matey now you are now truely a `loop-a`-hollic .

Now you've gotta dye your hair blonde as we already have a brunette driving a red gti (`t-shirt` 2k'S missus)

Hope you enjoy him as much as i have this last year driving my loopy.

Looking good Kat & the loopy great too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> has he got a name yet?

P.S. don't sit on the bonnet, especially in jeans or you might dent him or leave scratches.

QUOTE(Crusoe)
Looking good Kat & the loopy great too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> has he got a name yet?  

P.S. don't sit on the bonnet, especially in jeans or you might dent him or leave scratches.

Hey! What are you trying to imply!? @ denting the bonnet! And was merely a posing shot anyway lol

He's a 5er @ spooks and I have 2 'proper' cars now thanks :roll:

yeah, your probably light enought to jump up and down on it and not leave any marks sorry hun wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Crusoe)
Kat and I are well aquainted lol wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Lol! You need a leesh (sp?) ! :roll: