bbs rims, why?

Tarrier

Like said above, people buy them because they like them, and as can been seen from the above pictures, they pretty much suite a lot of cars.

I like them but would never buy a set for 2 reasons, there's alot second hand that are needing a refurb and i couldnt be bothered with the hassle of getting them refurbed or buying new dishes(not that i can afford it right now anyway!)

and the second reason is i imagine there a pain in the arse to clean! It was bad enough keeping my polished rim clean on my old alloys on my previous car, i cant imagine how frustrating it is cleaning around those bolts!!! :)

Nice rims though B)

i personally don't see what is so good about them i just keep seeing people wearing them on their cars, i always go for something diffrent i just wanted to know why everyone is getting/got them.

tarrier.

Do you need anymore answers? Do you think that the VW community is biased? I think you would get the same response on any VW forum.

:lol:

I went for the BBS CH on my car because they were the best wheel I could afford.

Not in terms of styling but in strength and weight.

I could have gone for OZ Ultra Legera's but they'd be bent to feck by now with the amount of deep pot holes round here.

Can't say I've ever been a fan of RM's or RS' on a Lupo, they look a bit too old skool. Although on a Mk1... :wub:

Al has it nailed with the CH's on his Bora. Awesome wheels.

Is it just me who really wants to see a Lupo GTi on genuine 17" BBS LM rims (4 stud ones, nice and rare!)?

Is it just me who really wants to see a Lupo GTi on genuine 17" BBS LM rims (4 stud ones, nice and rare!)?

I know what you're saying man. 17" Genuine LM's on a GTI Would look ace.

I would feel sorry for the owner though cos he/she would be going to shows where people would be making "Replica" comments because most people don't even realise 17" LM's existed! lol.

A friend of mine has some 17" Genuine CH's !! They are like rocky horse poop!

BBS is just BBS. Like Gucci is just Gucci. Doesn't need to be justified, it just speaks for itself, you either get it or you don't.

Loving the Simile Kam!

Kind of like how there are Sunglasses, Then there are Oakleys... Two completely different things although designed to do the same job!

Edited by nfbr

I know what you're saying man. 17" Genuine LM's on a GTI Would look ace.

I would feel sorry for the owner though cos he/she would be going to shows where people would be making "Replica" comments because most people don't even realise 17" LM's existed! lol.

I was going to get a set of LM's, but what your saying is bang on Al.

Dont see many Gotti reps :P

thanks for the feed back i feel like i sort of walked into church and bad mouthed god lol but its cool to see so many people feel so strongly lol

tarrier.

I dont think your first post really bad mouthed them at all, it was more of a question, probably more to do with others posting that got the response it did .

;)

My mate paid nearly 2k for his genuine 17" 4 stud BBS LMs and people ALWAYS ask if they are reps.

Gutted :lol:

You can tell the difference if you look close enough.

Is that the lad with the yellow rado?