Pulled/Fined for silly reason

jist711

Hey has anyone ever been pulled/fined for something silly or funny?

I have'nt yet but when i was in a friends car they got pulled for having "dirty numberplates" and fined £30.

Its understandable that your plated have to be visable but he did offer to clean them lol and wasnt aware they were dirty :lol:

i once got stopped at 4 in the morning in york city center i had a full car of drunk people so had slung my coat in the boot they pulled me over bang outside a main night club everyone was cheering i was bright red

:blush: felt a right nob

all i had done is left the arm of my coat covering my reg plate ooops

I was ferrying drunks back from the pub one night in my mum's car, they pulled me over outside my house and asked me where I lived.

I pointed across the road to my house...

The cop thought I was taking the piss and got me out of the car and breathalised me, checked over the car, took all my details then his mate came up and told him I actually did live at my house and let me go on my way!

:lol:

I was ferrying drunks back from the pub one night in my mum's car, they pulled me over outside my house and asked me where I lived.

The cop thought I was taking the piss and got me out of the car and breathalised me, checked over the car, took all my details then his mate came up and told him I actually did live at my house and let me go on my way!

Thats an ace story!

Beats any of my stories from your age :D

Lol thats a good one :lol:

Edition last year Chesire police stopped us in the car for my plates. I thought it was because my legs were on the dash (not driving I will add lol)

Oh got fined too. £turty

Edited by Picola

Got pulled for swerving round potholes in the lupo, when asked why I was swerving I pointed out how low my car was and the size of the holes and they laughed and sent me on my way.

I got a fine at Edition 38 for parking my Motorbike at the side of two bollards well away from the lack of car parking spaces and away from the walkways.

That was when I went to Tesco for a weekend BBQ and Beer poo on a Sunday afternoon.

Obviously argued myself out of paying LOL

Got pulled for swerving round potholes in the lupo, when asked why I was swerving I pointed out how low my car was and the size of the holes and they laughed and sent me on my way.

I do that even in a work van.

If they don't like it and give me a fine I'll forward it onto Rotherham Council.

hahaha =]

I got pulled where I live (the middle of the countryside, surrounded by fields etc) for driving suspiciously..... :huh: after asking where I lived and finding out that it was 4 houses down the road and checking all my insurance they let me go lol

Edited by melonman

i think andyp got pulled outside his house a while back lol

yes i did, stopped by a traffic car, with two females in. asked me why i had my main beam on, said i havent so then stuck my beam on full, after i explained that my sidelights are on in at the same time etc etc, they then said oh, sorry, like your car as well, then let me go!!

I got pulled by armed response a few weeks ago in the city centre!

A few boys in a blue Bora had got in a fight with a two drunk guys at the lights outside a club, one of the guys got repeatedly skelped with a VW spec wheel brace until he was on the floor. I was actually parked a few cars away as I had went to the shop to buy juice. The Bora drove away and I continued round town, next thing a Volvo estate was behind me and a T4 van cut me off.

Took us all out of the car, searched it - I had to take the parcel shelf out, to tilt the rear seats forward, to lift the subs up so he could check my wheel brace was in the correct position and unused.

They searched us too, wouldnt tell me what it was about other than "An incident your vehicle was mentioned in connection with"

Obviously found nothing, heard him say into his radio - "Wheelbrace is there and unaccessable"

Got let on our way by two sheepish armed response coppers and 2 normal Plod.

Me and a few mates were taking some photos of our cars on a huge chemical/industrial estate when a police 4x4 pulled up and asked what we were doing. Had three cars lined up and a camera on a tripod pointing at them, so I thought it was fairly obvious. My mate spoke to them and they told us to clear off as it was suspicious and we could be terrorists taking photos of potential attack spots. They patrol the area around the nuclear power station there.

The whole time he was talking to us he didn't take his finger off the trigger of his gun!

Edited by Philplop

Myself and 3 of my friends were in a car park late at night after going for a little burn.

Coppers role in, what you upto lads? After the usual mag-light to the face and license/ insurance check. Are you aware this is a famous dogging location.

Me what's dogging?

Suggest you leave guys. :lol: