REVO PERFORMANCE remap for Lupo.

-=R LUPO

QUOTE(Tigz)
So will there advitised figures be correct then Snoop?

Assuming the engine was running properly beforehand, and the chipping doesn't reveal any weak points (i.e. boost leak).

The fixed remap solutions are designed to produce the same power (and be safe) for all engines, regardless of minor differences. As such, they will provide slightly less power than a remap `custom-made` for the engine, but only by a small amount.

Provided you engine is not heavily modified (induction kit, `de-cat` exhaust, bigger injectors, additional intercoolersetc.) - then I'd have thought it should be making quite a noticable difference?

I am quite amazed that they can offer an almost 50% improvement on powerr figures ...... I know RSD in Daventry are now offering clutch upgrade kits as well, so many tuners getting too much torque from oil burners and they are killing clutches, might be worth bearing in mind as I cannot imagine original gearbox components were designed with a 50% margin in them, this is VW afterall.

john, did you do RR before and after your remap?

How's your fuel efficiency changed?

Did you by this SPS or whatever it's called thingie allowing you to revert to original setings? (I assume you REVOed your car)

ive added a tuning box to mines that adjusts things a bit which takes it just over 100bhp, for £100 quid theyd changed pricing but i can get it for that price again and comes with a life time warranty and takes 5 mins to fit or remove, ive had it in for well over a year with no problems at all!!! let me know if anyone wants one may be able to do bulk order as there looking for agents for as little as 70 quid

p88bel, I'd not trust a tuning box... with one exception, there is a Deutsch company doing boxes which alter lots of engine parameters but cos as much as custom tuning which makes it pointles....

Have you gor cold air intake mod done on your loop m8?

No since my car is still stock.. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

YOur box fools ECU into thinking that pump does not deliver as much fuel as it is told and makes ECU supply more fuel. It does not change boost pressure nor does it change other parameters.

Trademark black smoke made by `box-tuned` cars comes from too much fuel and not enough air and therefore if you make air inteke less restrictive (stock uses quite small plastic pipe to intake external air you should in theory be able to improve combustion conditions and get power instead of smoke. Mind you, with NoS kit installed this argument is void since O2 is what nittrous oxide boost provides in abundance...

• 1 month later...

How do you get this software onto your ecu? going off the site you buy the software, not the remap service :S

confused... but sounds like a good plan for my £300 bonus to go towards smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />