The Apprentice Thread

Fran

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love The Apprentice but its getting a bit tired. Its the same old story of arguing women trying to demonstrate their self-perceived power over each other.

Its getting a bit like Big Brother - they seem to put people together who won't get on and watch the sparks fly.

There's a teacher on there from round us. He's so good at teaching, they let him have three months off to do the show and now he's back in the classroom.

I never saw it last night, the novelty wore off after series two and it's all about personality clashes now. I believe one contestant didn't know what a feather duster was, the sad cow. Not very positive TV and definately not the type of people I'd want in the forefront of business.

Is there a lad called Rocko on there? I didn't watch it...

He's from round my way, and already loaded (owns the Fatsos food chain) and Daddy is well off too (used to own a few clubs). Apparently he's a proper cock though!

Rocky Andrews isn't it? You're right, he's a right cock. A couple of mates from work knocked about with him in Boro and I've met him a few times. Never realised it was Fatso's that he owned though!

I'm pleased that lass with the permanent miserable face went out though.

There's a teacher on there from round us. He's so good at teaching, they let him have three months off to do the show and now he's back in the classroom.

I take it he doesn't win then ;)

James should have got the boot, purely for being an absloute ring piece!!

That guy's beard has driven me nuts since I first saw it in the opening to the first show last week...

Shave it off or let it grow, make up your mind man!!!

I personally haven't watched any of this season as last season's was so pants.

I did watch the comic relief one though, that was f*cking funny!

Patsy whatever her name is (the one that plays Bianca in Eastbenders) is actually like that in real life, tickled me.