washing ur wagon

vworks41

We've all done it, well most of us i quess??

Washing and cleaning wheels in the dark, or when its raining and your neighbors must thinking you've lost the pot :lol:

I remember going on holiday to Cornwall for a week with my girl friend and her folks.

I washed my loop three times while we where there and again soon as i got home...he he.

They just couldn't understand why i was washing my car when i was supposed to be my hols relaxing :lol:

I've lost count how many times i've finished cleaning in the dark. Yes I'm sad and i know it!!

Whats ur funnest? or saddest moments :whistle:

Working nights. Everyone saying "i'm going to have a can when I get in" or "i'm off straight to bed" me.... "i'm going to wash my car :D " It was only 6am when I got back.

Plenty of times in the dark. Dark and rain. Having to use hot water to stop it freezing over when i'm leathering it off due to it being so cold.

Plus many more that I can't remember.

the other day i got my delivery of new wax and glaze sooooo....

thought id give it a try. well got in from school and went straight at it. ended up raining and getting cold

but well worth it :lol:

wash my car every friday afternoon without fail, rain or snow. and if i hear 'you can do mine after' or 'you'll wash the paint off' many more times, im gona go insane lol

but the weirdest place...

well, i remember once when i had my clio, id spent ages washing it on a friday and it looked perfect. but me and the misses went somewhere on the saturday and it meant going down a narrow lane. well a 4x4 came the other way, and of course they arent bought to go offroad so she wouldnt move into the side. and as it was a woman (lol only joking) she couldnt reverse back so i ended up having to reverse back and into the side but got it muddy. so with a bottle of pop, i emptied it and used it to wash the mud off with water from a stream and a napkin lol. just till i got home and washed it properly. sad i know, and the misses thought i was mad

Washed my car yesterday an then thought o i need to wax my wheels so went out an did it in the dark :D. Washed in the dark a few times before just usually find the nearest street light also waxed my car an went in for a mo to let it dry on and then it starts raining thats always the worst as you cant really do much about it.

so i ended up having to reverse back and into the side but got it muddy. so with a bottle of pop, i emptied it and used it to wash the mud off with water from a stream and a napkin lol. just till i got home and washed it properly. sad i know, and the misses thought i was mad

:lol::lol:

washed my car in the snow in, the rain and last month i washed it 5 times in one week !! doh .. all that snow and muck drove me insane !! ocd !!

water goes into the exhaust so when yr 1st trip down the road in yr very clean car .. only to see water sprayed all up the back window !! so i now take sum cloth with me every time and stop and wipe the window ...very sad !!

i think the sadest moment was washing it in the snow and the drying mitt kept getting icy cos it was soooo cold !!

i booked a day off work on payday just so i could to halfords and get some polish and new cleaning equipment and by the time id finished i could of done a full day at work.