2003 MG ZR+ TOP 50 MAX POWER SHOW CAR

Daz_Kez

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he built that car at home in his parents garage so they didn't notice its gradual metamorphosis from MG to OMG. If he just drove it home like that, I think they'd have taken the "Mum, Dad, I'm gay" speech better.

Despite that, I reckon a cheeky bid would result in a bargain and what better car to paint matt black to frighten people with.

ok so your mate got it 2nd hand... what was the story behind the guy who built it!

my mate had parts of this body kit modded to fit his mk3 astra with sand bags in the boot to lower it lol he spent 12k on it he got the std 1.3 for £500 :lol:

I hope he built that car at home in his parents garage so they didn't notice its gradual metamorphosis from MG to OMG. If he just drove it home like that, I think they'd have taken the "Mum, Dad, I'm gay" speech better.

Despite that, I reckon a cheeky bid would result in a bargain and what better car to paint matt black to frighten people with.

lmfao! nah it was built by some company called "mynheer" or something like that :rolleyes: idk for sure so my bad :lol:

ok so your mate got it 2nd hand... what was the story behind the guy who built it!

hmm... about 21-22(i think)? mummy & daddy buy him everything, more money than sense... no girlfriend etc etc no house says it all :P

6500????

I hope thats in chinese YEN!

its in great british pounds ;) however we all think this is "slightly" optomistic

LMFAO.

Mods don't increase the value of a car...especially cosmetic mods.

who said they did? :huh:

my mate had parts of this body kit modded to fit his mk3 astra with sand bags in the boot to lower it lol he spent 12k on it he got the std 1.3 for £500 :lol:

:lol: bet that was a right beast :blink:

i threw up in my mouth when i opened this post!!!

sorry but this has got to be the worse car i have ever seen :sick:

i've seen plenty worse trust me.. get out in the world haha least this was done "properly" even if the guy who designed it was blind :coffee:

what did your mate pay for it out of interest :lol:

oh the guy had it up for 20k originally :huh::blink:

but yeah, half it, minus 2k = 8k, i think thats what he paid, but i've never asked him as i'd have to ring someone to get him locked up :wacko: