Bizarre Creepy Fog + Lupos of course

LupoGti123

Makes me think of "Darkplace". :lol:

We had some random fog today, or it could just be Middlesbrough being a bit smoggy.

Haha.

I'd never noticed your from Boro'. I'm not too far away actually. Those pics were taken near Whitby where I work.

Last time I came up your way was to see 'Taken' at Vue just before Christmas. It was bloody freezing that night. It's a nice drive from here to there :lol:

The drive from Whitby to where I live (Marske) is awesome. It's where Evo mag tested the Ferrari F40 and Bugatti Veyron.

Or take the coast road, had some enjoyable moments down there in my old Corrado and my G40. :D

yeh we had a meet down there way way back when i 1st converted my lupo, i used to drive a truck around those part's i love it, i'll dig out a pic from our meet

meh only one i can find, al was there so was noddy and others ,this is heading down towards the car park at the top of the hill heading towards whitby.

keithsmanualcopy-1.jpg

meh only one i can find, al was there so was noddy and others ,this is heading down towards the car park at the top of the hill heading towards whitby.

keithsmanualcopy-1.jpg

I thought that might've been where we stopped, i've got some photo's somewhere. That was one of the best trips out we had, the Kielder trip was a good one too.

I found loads from that meet, here's a few. :D

DSC01100.jpg

Noddy's Rover creeping into this one!

DSC01096.jpg

and this one! :lol: That blue GTI is dead now i think. :(

x1p9i9ltoOAr6lasXx2vjhNXFl8JT2RLlf6.jpg

Mine back in the day on RH Cups, i think it only had about 7k on the clock here! The elusive Mr Hanley's GTI too.

DSC01090.jpg

Good memories! :D

:o

I must go the **** way to Whitby!

Nordubs trip to Whitby!

The main road is ok. You can go flat out down in it from Guisborough to the Whitby roundabout without backing off in a 1.0 Lupo. In the Corrado it was a bit more interesting, there can be a lot of traffic though, so you gotta be quite game with your overtaking moves.

If you're game, the coast road, from Saltburn to Whitby is a bit more interesting, and quicker. I took the G40 down there and it's brilliant, you can get well over 100 in places ;)

I'm up for a trip to Whitby any time, I love it!

The top pic could possibly be the car park at the top of the moor near Grosmont. I agree the Guisborough to the Whitby road is brilliant. I've flown up and down it plenty of times in my Gti and Sport before that. It's best at night when it's empty.

Yep will defo have to sort a Whitby meet. Easy for me. I'm only 10 mins away.

Who did the Blue Gti belong to? and what happened to it? It looks exactly like mine

Can't rememeber the lads name but he ended up rolling it and destroying it i think. Had an SC plate on it but i don't think it was repairable in any case.

Sorry to dispell your freaky myths, but it's a tempurature inversion.

300px-Stob_Binnein.jpg

Wikipedia artricle...

Nothing better than climbing through the "cloud" to a beautiful sunny day and sitting there with you lunch.

Fylindale however is a different matter...

Through clear skies tracking lightly from far down the line

No fanfare, just a blip on the screen

No quick conclusions now --- everything will be fine