Best site...

becky88

I think you like it. Surely that's what matters.

But just for the record. I think it's pap. The front bumper doesn't fit with the shape of the car and it doesn't actually fit properly. The rear bumper looks like the standard one with holes in it. The sideskirts aren't too bad though.

Edited by Philplop

yep....we will see...

Piratefleet - i like your wheels :D

Thanks v. much becky88! they came with the car and i'm considering changing them but have NO idea what else to go for so they may stay as i actually do like them (only considering changing as it would make me feel the car was more "my own" if that makes sense)

look forward to seeing what you make of your Loopster!

Thanks v. much becky88! they came with the car and i'm considering changing them but have NO idea what else to go for so they may stay as i actually do like them (only considering changing as it would make me feel the car was more "my own" if that makes sense)

look forward to seeing what you make of your Loopster!

wont be for a while yet as i ant rich and will need to save!!! :angry:

i am thinking of doing that 2 mine but was not sure what it would look like but now i seen yours i think i will......and yes i no what you mean you what it to be yours.... ;)

i found thes ones i like the Pro- Street what do yuo think???

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/catalog/vw-vw-l...1_415_1305.html

I'm liking that Smooth kit, skirts look really nice.

£99 I think I may buy myself a set!

Edit.

Only because I damaged my sills by the way lol

post-255-1228989802_thumb.jpg

Those side skirts seem detatched form the lines of the car, i dont think ive seen a decent kit yet for the lupo, and why pay all the money when much cheaper and much more simple mods acheive a much better look.

bring back the combat kitted corsas and the jap universal bumpers for every 1 litre car thats insured in mamies or daddies name but driven by their kid

Those side skirts seem detatched form the lines of the car, i dont think ive seen a decent kit yet for the lupo, and why pay all the money when much cheaper and much more simple mods acheive a much better look.

bring back the combat kitted corsas and the jap universal bumpers for every 1 litre car thats insured in mamies or daddies name but driven by their kid

bit of a stereotype...

I actually quite like look of the kit on the silver loop

Sean

Riles had a Reiger kitted red lupo that looked quite good.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...24441&st=20

I'd go for that one.

im not a fan of kits these days but that one certainly does it justice. to a certain extent i think the colour of your car can make or break a kit. I would consider that kit if my car wasnt dark green