Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

Well dont on the mag apperance, one of the best mk2s around!

Mk1s are the benchmark, the rest are just fakes!

Seriosuly tho, so much more love for Arosas than Loops. As Ive had two Arosas and considering a Mk2 soon but I can't bring myself away from Mk1s :(

Emz, do you have to treat the tyres to some lubrication of some sort to prevent cracks etc or will they be alright?

I like the ingenuity of your wheel holder! Kudos!

Smye

Nah, they are stored in a garage with a cover over them so they should be fine, we usually have the heating on in there too during the winter so they'll be fine lol.

Thanks for the nice comments, love my little Arosa and more plans coming soon ;)

The Arosa has been a little bit dirty lately (well dirty for me!) so treated it today to a well deserved clean:

Before:

dirty.jpg

After:

clean.jpg

I think the Tints will be coming off some time before UD, I'm being a little undecisive but I think it will be for the best. I'm also doing little bits and bobs over the winter, I will be tidying up my boot and carpeting the rear of my seats and still need to buy some lamin-x for my front fogs, I want the retro yellow front fog look B) .. The cults may also be getting a new present, and then the car itself is going into the bodyshop in Feb for some rear end love :lol:

I shall keep you updated :)

Edited by Emz

I love this wee car, i remember seeing a red arosa about 8 years and thought it was a really cool wee motor, then i join this forum not knowing how similar the Lupos and Arosas were, the way this looks is about as good as it gets for an Arosa, every mod is just perfect, love that interior, cambridge rear lights are a mega touch, cant wait to see what next year holds for this, nice work Emz... :D

Steven...