Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

Thanks guys :) Aww yeah sometimes I get a little bit competitive with Rob, but I love the Lupo as much as the Arosa and we're both insured on eachother's cars so it's just as though we share them! All the ideas are my own though, Rob just helps to fit them :P

Small changes but slowly getting rid of the red and have fitted a new black hose! Next is black leads instead of the red.. but until then i'll be doing lots more cleaning and hopefully it will look presentable for Edition! :)

enginebay.jpg

Edited by Emz

Awesome weekend at Edition, very pleased with the car, I didn't win best SEAT, a Leon did on air, so looks like next year i'll have to do the same, however lots planned for over the winter including spoiler and a few bits being repsprayed aswell as the wheels so I might just have to throw air into the equation aswel!

Anyways, here's some crappy iphone photos! P.S my HID randomly started working on the way home too!

1-7.jpg

2-7.jpg

4-7.jpg

black magic

048.jpg

049.jpg

047.jpg

076.jpg

Ryan

Edited by 12yan