Ross' Moon GTI

cafcross

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, straight fit.

10 min job too, Just undo the bolts holding your shocks, then bolt on the ARB, before you tighten them up, put the poly bushes ofver the bar and strap it to the rear beam. Do up the shock bolts and your done.

Sorry to spam your thread!

Lol, s'alright. Useful info for me too!

And hi Sam :)

Just endured Arctic temperatures to wash it this morning. I love silver cars. My last car was black and was a pain to clean, this is so much easier and comes up really well.

• 2 weeks later...

No updates here, just a bit of a dilemma.

Basically in April when I turn 21 the premium bonds that my mum has had for me have to come out and into my hands. I have around £500 coming my way, which I want to spend on the Loop.

My 2 choices are.....

1) Schmidt Modernlines 15 x 8s

or

2) Black roof, BMC CDA and Raceland manifold

What do I do?

alrite mate ur karls mate yeh???

modernlines ftw!. we need to start an ashford lupo group! lol

Yeah, who's this then?

I'm thinking the Modernlines too.....

Edit - ahhhh, you're the one with the slammed blue one! Always see you about town!

Edited by cafcross

live up the road, we went to school together, and used to hang out all the time till bout 6 months ago, kinda just drifted apart lol. used to always fix his saxo!!

live up the road, we went to school together, and used to hang out all the time till bout 6 months ago, kinda just drifted apart lol. used to always fix his saxo!!

Ah right. What's your name mate?

sorry to spam!

hmm, im assuming you could source a 2nd hand arb from a vrs? rather than buy new?

Is it a big noticeable improvement in handling?

Thanks

Sam!!!

Bit off topic, but no you cant. The fabia arb is a jabba sport designed aftermarket one. So you will not find one on any fabia's unless they have splashed out £210 at jabba sport. With regards to what jabba sport have done to make it fit a lupo im not sure. But seeing as its the only rear arb that is sold for lupo's, its the only one I would buy for one.

Had one on my Lupo and as Casper said best mod after coilovers, really makes the car turn in a-lot better and feel more stable. :shades:

• 1 month later...

Not really much of an update, just a few photos.

What with the weather and dirty roads some work colleagues decided to decorate the back of my Loop. Not appreciated in the slightest!

DSC01280.jpg

Then went to a Saxo/106 meet with some mates up at Lakeside on Saturday and my mate took a few snaps.

n507109453_1085868_2082.jpg

n507109453_1085877_4327.jpg

n507109453_1085886_6707.jpg

n507109453_1085875_3826.jpg

n507109453_1085888_7242.jpg

And one final one...

n507109453_1085870_2560.jpg

I've got the nicest mates....

I still don't understand the whole writing on dirty cars...are your mates realy that silly that they don't know they're putting scratches all over your car when they rub their fingers across the dirt?How old are they 9, 10?

On a different note, nice looking Lupo!

• 5 weeks later...