X-Factor

EaRNi!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of my favourate moments.

Couldn't care less about Laura, I normally watch it with the volume down anyway, so long as there is still pictures of this quality I dont car :lol:

photo-32.jpg

photo-33.jpg

photo-34.jpg

good opportunity to show off the projector eh tigz! i do love having life size diana in my house :lol:

^ class

Louis is being such an ass this series, at least Simon's criticism is constructive

+ i agree with him trying to turn JLS into another westlife .. they were much better in the auditions when they had that early mo-town sound about them

i don't understand how these people are ill so often.

i NEVER get ill, haven't had a day off sick in the past 2+ years. these contestants seem to constantly have throat infections, etc.

Can't really compare it to normal illness. It's more an injury due to repetitive use. If their vocal cords aren't used to the hammering they'll be getting no wonder they break down.

Diana or Alexandra to win! Daniel is the sleeziest, cheesiest, greasiest thing ever, makes me sick! :lol: Its a disgrace that Laura and Austin have both gone when people like Daniel and Rachel are still in it, shes just a junkie bam!

Oh and something interesting I read about Daniel recently - 15 years ago, he was with this woman who became pregnant with his baby, then she dumped him, so he got a new woman and got her pregnant, then left her and went back to the first missus! So he actually has 2 other kids about 15 years old! SLEEZE!

Oh and something interesting I read about Daniel recently - 15 years ago, he was with this woman who became pregnant with his baby, then she dumped him, so he got a new woman and got her pregnant, then left her and went back to the first missus! So he actually has 2 other kids about 15 years old! SLEEZE!

that's hardly anything amazingly bad :blink:

that's hardly anything amazingly bad :blink:

Your right, but hopefully all the housewives sat at home while they've been left while their husbands are out in town with there chums may stop feeling as sorry for the loser.

Your right, but hopefully all the housewives sat at home while they've been left while their husbands are out in town with there chums may stop feeling as sorry for the loser.

Aye, what I was getting at is that hes not a big family man after all, left his pregnant missus to go back to his other one, not the best of positions to get into! So I hope he stops getting the sympathy vote and gets the hell outta there!

i don't understand how these people are ill so often.

i NEVER get ill, haven't had a day off sick in the past 2+ years. these contestants seem to constantly have throat infections, etc.

Its just like freshers flu, get 20 people from all over the country (world in ruths case) and shove them in a house for 5+ weeks, and there'll always be someone catch something off someone else. Different imunities.

Its just like freshers flu, get 20 people from all over the country (world in ruths case) and shove them in a house for 5+ weeks, and there'll always be someone catch something off someone else. Different imunities.

aids and death hopefully for rachel.