Halloween...

al3x kay

I know its the case in todays society that you cant do anything without offending someone, what im trying to get at is recent mass murderers should really be a no-no... ones from about 30 odd years ago or more will probably still get you frowned upon by someone however the likelyhood that you'll seriously offend someone is a lot lower!

The only people who would be offended, in my opinion, are a bit sad.

Although, my mate went into town once dressed as a suicide bomber. Had to go home after 10 minutes and get changed cos people were ready to attack him. :lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet this thread gets closed as its causing offence. So Im gonna put in my pic which I find hirrrariious

Go as.....dun dun duuuuuuu

jewpiter.jpg

JEWPITER!!

Anyway I love Linz's idea of Clockwork Orange get up. Its kinda sexy too, in an odd way. Maybe thats just my weird childhood.

Edited by Picola

To me recent is 5 years.

I bet this thread gets closed as its causing offence. So Im gonna put in my pic which I find hirrrariious

ROFL... Theres only one moderator who'd close it though.

I've been giving the matter some thought over my Muller Light, Cherry flavour, and come to the conclusion that Halloween in itself is offensive to Christians and count myself as a baptised Christian, so I'm offended.

Only kidding!

I like the twin towers idea, but maybe as a scale model on top of a hat. I steered well clear of Hitler because that would be at the risk of offending certain religious groups; Harold Shipman and Fred West weren't too fussy on that score, they were inclusive in their hatred of people.

How about Pac Man and the Four Ghosts? Or Blade?

Edited by IDGM

No idea. Two big discs of cardboard painted yellow should do it. People have been to parties as Lego minifigs before now

lego-costume2.jpg

Just had another idea, Cartoon Head off Ideal.

Edited by IDGM

Anyway I love Linz's idea of Clockwork Orange get up. Its kinda sexy too, in an odd way. Maybe thats just my weird childhood.

+1

I know someone who went to a party once as Moira Hindley. Fairly innapropriate as the theme was "Childhood Memories" I felt quite perturbed as i sat there in a little Bo Peep Outfit :blink:

For me...

2006: Pimp (Zebra-skin outfit)

2007: Captain Hook

This year I'm going as a Gorilla, because it's simple and I get to prance about like an idiot. We were out mucking about in the woods last week :lol: