my arosa 1l winkwink

mugz_dubz

ere is my arosa 1l wiv a 1.6 polo enginein its a little go cart lol my wheel wich are on it are goin and havin 14" bbs alloys on it kwl well guys wot u think i bought it as it is without the alloys so the body kit waz already fitted

what?

isnt that of those pictures a shot of the 1.0 lump under the bonnet?

the bodykit wont be to most peoples taste on here and its in dire need of lowering

Either you havnt informed the DVLA that it has had an engine change, or it hasnt been done. Prob the latter, unless a 1.6 VW polo engine is supposed to have a Seat 1.0 engine cover?

And if you are using it on the road, you really should tax it

Welcome to the Mosh pit :lol:

I can see you're easily offended, but if thats the case then purhaps not ask people's opinions? Theyre only doing what you asked them to after all ;)

Tis a wee bit odd that you've kept the stock engine cover, i know the stealth look is the future but thats a bit excessive dont you think? I'd like to see the new lump, specially if you bought it like it, we'd hate for you to of purchased a Lemon!

Bodykits really really arent that popular round here, and possibly typing in a human language will help people understand what you're trying to say.

Other than that, nice car and hope you stick around. You can pick up some great advise from here, take a look around before posting something incase its been asked before and you can't go wrong.

We're a lovely bunch really.

:)

now ppl i think urall bein a bit nasty it is a 1l engine cover but its a 1.6 underneath i no the kits **** but it cam wiv car 2 be honest i wish i never join coz i dont think u lot takin the piss is sumthin i wnt the car waz bought as u see it

good god is that english?

please just type properly

otherwise welcome to the site :coffee:

welcome.. its nice to see another red mk1 arosa :D

i love them wheels... slamming it would be a huge difference thats for sure..

don't be offended.. because everyone has different tastes .. just remember that... most people in this lupo/arosa scene.. like stock body kit and slammed with nice wheels.. its just a very popular look... if u can pull of a body kit then thats awesome aswell... its just theirs so many people who body kit up 1l and leave them as high as a kite... hope to see more of ur car... :D

Edited by +omsu+h

now ppl i think urall bein a bit nasty it is a 1l engine cover but its a 1.6 underneath i no the kits **** but it cam wiv car 2 be honest i wish i never join coz i dont think u lot takin the piss is sumthin i wnt the car waz bought as u see it

So whats the excuse for not taxing it or notifying the DVLA of the change in engine capacity?