Lupo 3 liters from PL AIRRIDE page.3

Soad7-PL

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A beautiful 3L, easily the best I've ever seen :)

I have one myself, and now I really see that I should paint the bumpers all the way down.

A couple of quick questions: is the H&R suspension made for the 3L, or do you use the same as for the "regular" Lupos (non-GTI) ? Can't find any for the 3L, and I'm not sure the regular ones fit, as the 3L has 30mm wider front track than other lupos. And I think yours is the first 3L with coilovers I've seen :)

How much work was it polishing the bonnet? :P

Can you possibly get a picture of the back of the steering wheel please?Looks lovely though, sutis the OZ a treat.

Picture inside 3L, cubby hole its from Lupo 1.0 :rolleyes:

p1080443.jpg

hahah the only polished bonnet after mine

When You polished yuor bonnet, mine was in march 2009, maybe I was first B)

A couple of quick questions: is the H&R suspension made for the 3L, or do you use the same as for the "regular" Lupos (non-GTI) ? Can't find any for the 3L, and I'm not sure the regular ones fit, as the 3L has 30mm wider front track than other lupos. And I think yours is the first 3L with coilovers I've seen :)How much work was it polishing the bonnet? :P

H&R suspension is not from 3L, its from 1,4 TDI :) to 3L suspension siuts from other diesel 1,4 or 1,7.

On ebay.de you can find gewinde for 3L but its very expensive :angry2:

I'm polished ma bonnet about 20 hours.

Thank you all for positive comments. :D

Gray cup holders, mmm i've not seen them before wub.gif

H&R suspension is not from 3L, its from 1,4 TDI :) to 3L suspension siuts from other diesel 1,4 or 1,7.

On ebay.de you can find gewinde for 3L but its very expensive :angry2:

I'm polished ma bonnet about 20 hours.

Thank you all for positive comments. :D

Ok, thank you for the info :) I'm about to order new suspension now over easter, this will help me find the right setup :)

Can you possibly get a picture of the back of the steering wheel please?

I can take a few pics and post them in my member's cars thread, anything in particular you need to have a picture of?

polished bonnet 2005, thank you please lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/hoobs/lupo-1.jpg

polished again 2006

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/hoobs/purplepeopleeater005.jpg

Edited by Mitchell

Ok, thank you for the info :) I'm about to order new suspension now over easter, this will help me find the right setup :)

FK do a setup for 3L's thats what i got for mine.. stainless steel version

I have some details about Lupo 3L in PDF in English. Who want some? Send me email to PM and I send you PDF :)

A beautiful 3L, easily the best I've ever seen :)

I have one myself, and now I really see that I should paint the bumpers all the way down.

A couple of quick questions: is the H&R suspension made for the 3L, or do you use the same as for the "regular" Lupos (non-GTI) ? Can't find any for the 3L, and I'm not sure the regular ones fit, as the 3L has 30mm wider front track than other lupos. And I think yours is the first 3L with coilovers I've seen :)

Do your 3L's have electric steering?

I have a problem with my steering in the cold, but i don't know any other 3L's in the UK. I think i might just take the motor off, but i would like to know if anybody else has done this first.

• 2 weeks later...

Do your 3L's have electric steering?

I have a problem with my steering in the cold, but i don't know any other 3L's in the UK. I think i might just take the motor off, but i would like to know if anybody else has done this first.

I dont have a electric steering.

Describe your problem maybe I can help You.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

And the short film by Loniek from VAG EVENT 2010 in Poland

http://vimeo.com/19099715

LOL!

Wouldnt be Vimeo without some atmospheric panning shots, lighting and some typical "cool-guy" music :lol: :lol:

Like the 3L, despite the Vimeo stereotype.

• 5 months later...