Khan

Putney

on you tube already... will be banned / removed off youtube in the morning for copy right infringement

here

I had a tenner against him at sevens. Think thats okay.

Best bit was how I found out.

Text aqa "I have a tenner against khan, so hows the fight going"

AQA's reply. "You'll be happy then, Khan was humiliated in 51 seconds"

LOL AQA do have a sense of humour after all

Gutted for him , boxings a hard hard sport , not for the obvious reasons that spring to mind , more for the fact you slip up once and it can put you back 5 or more fights before another chance for a title appears.

Some have lost one and never got shot again, khans god enough to be up there, just a shame he got KOd

Gutted for him , boxings a hard hard sport , not for the obvious reasons that spring to mind , more for the fact you slip up once and it can put you back 5 or more fights before another chance for a title appears.

Some have lost one and never got shot again, khans god enough to be up there, just a shame he got KOd

khan really isnt good enough he has one of the poorest defence ive seen, and always had fights with easyer openents, its been coming.

The english mentality is a funny one, why do the public hope that decent prospects get beat ?

Show me a decent up up and coming boxer who hasnt been hand fed cans to get their confidence, ring time and fight record up , any half decent promoter/manager does this .

Somone one once said

"Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure you""

aint no point in him saying he would like to fight some can.

confidence is half the battle, most take this as arrogance or cockiness though

He is a good boxer and i hope he does well, he just needed to be put in his place!!

Got to agree there. I'm quite a big fan of Khan but I think his management have been giving him it easy, this will make him a better boxer imo. I miss my Tae Kwon Do days, *sigh*!

Please god not the same type of tae kwon do the olympics use , please say real full contact style. Seriously they looked like they were skipping in their pyjamas, not actually fighting.

sorry just having done ju jitsu and thai for years and fought mma, ive a dislike of some of the very traditional methods of teaching and practising martial arts.

Its a shame, he's one of the only true sportsmen youngsters can look up to.

Nice fella, I'm hoping he picks his self back up, so to speak.

Nice point , puts joey barton etc etc etc to shame as sportsmen and professionals

Please god not the same type of tae kwon do the olympics use , please say real full contact style. Seriously they looked like they were skipping in their pyjamas, not actually fighting.

sorry just having done ju jitsu and thai for years and fought mma, ive a dislike of some of the very traditional methods of teaching and practising martial arts.

The one in the Olympics is pathetic, bouncing around and occasionally going in for a shot - the one I did was constant one on one, very very hard going. The main reason I gave up is because I'd taken so many knocks here and there and I'd pretty much wrecked myself by the age of 17! Dislocated and countless breaks to the nose, damaged ligaments in the knee, and broken bits here and there! I loved it though, just got too much, and they expected us to pay hundreds to go to European and World Championships to represent our country. I made it to third in the World Champs though for sparring in my weight group :)