Yellow Lupo, ....... The we slut

little rich

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will 13s fit on an S cus i want some but you have made me weary now on whether to get some or not??

and where did you get the tramonts from ive been looking at them but £1500 new is a bit out my reach!!??

yes there around 1500 new, i managed to get a 2nd hand set, not many of them come up for sale so you will have to be quick!

amazing well done dude! :) how much it set you back?

cheers bud, how much did what set me back? the refurb was costless as i had all the materials and the wheels are a secret ;) although i told you when you were round the other day lol

a little jealous! dream wheels i must say! if i could afford them i most certainly would!!!

cheers bud, have always been wheels i have wanted and im just happy i could get them!

PC Plod might not be too happy with that poke!!!

Looks Shhweeeet though mate!!! :wub:

ha cheers, yes i thought that, ordered some uk legal metal plates so if i get done for the wheels i wont get ****ed for the plates too! and hopefully will attract less attention from the pigs,

Cheers all

Rich,

thanks all,

dubmeister do them online but you have to send off all your details through the post etc which i didnt want to do, they have a number of outlets in the country that can do them had one in MK but i think they just closed which is a shame as were the closest to me, my dad has got mine from an outlet in London as he passes it due to work, there ready tomorow i think,

hope thats some help, there is more info on the website and the places which do them

http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/

Rich,

Well... rich,

i must say, top work on the car mate, you know im a fan of the car

the wheels, the audio and everything what you've done with it :)

really do never cease to amaze me ;) and i wondered why you wouldnt tell me what wheels you had and now i see why :P

crackin anyway pal :D

• 3 weeks later...

cheers,

not much of an update but i bought 16 new wheel bolts today and 4 locking wheel bolts (all 35mm) set me back £45! rip off but the cheapest i could find on ebay being sent out today so hopefully ill have the tramonts fitted properly in the next few days,

also i passed my test on Tuesday with 2 minors :) not insured yet as i cant find any one that will insure me for sensible money! but i should be on the road in the next few days,

Rich,

cheap insurance is normally poo insurance check what each company offers before you decide to go with the cheapest .

your first few years of driving will be expensive .. just think how many youngsters stack their cars within the first year, well i know plenty that did

+ i cant wait to see these tramonts

got a new set of components, there what i have been running up front, love them that much i thought id add another set! i could happily live with out the subs but not these, most likely going to run them in some little pods behind the front seats, and powered by a separate amp,

star sound digital C165CK

4 ohm

sensitivity 91db

freq response 63hz - 32khz

mounting depth 73mm

max continuous power handling 160w peak 200w

they will have 100wrms thrown at each of them,

comps004.jpg

comps006.jpg

comps008.jpg

bolts for the tramonts still haven't arrived which im gutted about so there still not fitted, been chasing them up though

Rich,