silver gti - a19 sunderland area

payna

like i say its a long shot,

but, me and foxy overtook you at around 10:15 on monday night (bank holiday) - i didnt get a good look at the plate as we were going rather quickly (cheers foxy!)

:)

I was in Sunderland again today and saw the car heading up the hill towards the Sunderland Echo, it was indeed a female driver.

There are two i think , one basically standard and the other lowered with what looked like THs in grey and a roof rack.

Well the 1 me a Andrew saw was standard, and the driver wasnt badlooking either. But dont think she is interested in cars.

thats really cool! i used to be veggie, but i never used to drink so never had to worry about that kinda stuff. im not anymore, it was more because i didnt like the way animals were treated, then i could afford organic, so started again! bit of a cop out, but i love meat too much!

Some Silver GTI owners are complete bitches, so watch out! (not meaning you clairey)

I laughed at the thought of Foxy on the prowl around the streets of Sunderland, looking for a pretty lass in a GTI.