Rolling Road day @ Awesome ( November)

AwesomeAl

Trial Maps only apply to 1.8 20vT (Drive by wire) 2.0T-FSI engines.

Our diesel maps are done live on the rolling road and take virtually a half day to do. Thus offering a Trial version of a TDI remap would be impossible.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll probably be toward the end of November matey. I can do a Trial map on your Cupra also.

should have a Diamond Tuning map on it by then taking it up from 180bhp to 220bhp

its basically an angel tuning map . the guy who made the map for angel etc worked for Bosch who programmed the ECU's for VW etc . he left Bosch and started making re-map software and selling it to companies and Diamond use a map the same as Angel tunning but its only like £250 yet it was made by the exact same man :lol:

its basically an angel tuning map . the guy who made the map for angel etc worked for Bosch who programmed the ECU's for VW etc . he left Bosch and started making re-map software and selling it to companies and Diamond use a map the same as Angel tunning but its only like £250 yet it was made by the exact same man :lol:

£250 for a remap ? Jesus they really are de-valuing their product!

Only just seen this - I was going to get the Alfa RR'd to see if Autodelta were good for their claims...I might as well tie it in with this ;)

Now that, my friend, Sounds like a plan! :)

Come on guys get some more names down! :)

I would like to see this graph knowing that Mr. Jano wannabe Autodelta has got even a bigger mouth than his already big claims.

Bordering on the slanderous, there, I think. But still, what are you basing that on?

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if any of you northern lot, or perhaps even some of you southern fairies would be up for a rolling road day towards the back end of the year in November perhaps?

Anything upwards of 10 cars will be sufficient to give you a price of £35 inc VAT per 2wd Car! £45 inc VAT per 4wd Car! Any car will be welcome, doesn't have to be a lupo, doesn't even have to be VAG.

Cheers, Al.

I would love to go, nice to see what the V5 can do! ;)

Right then guys, I'll get a list of possibilities started!

~~NeWbE LupO~~ - Lupo 1.4 TDI Sport

VinnyGTI - Lupo GTi

Friend of Vinny - 306 DTurbo

Friend of Vinny - Yaris

mik3y - Bora V5

MattyB - World ending displacement machine

one litre wonder - Ibiza Cupra

lupo_pd150 - 1.9TDI Lupo PD150

jon_273 - Lupo 1.4 TDI Sport

cardaft - Arosa 1.4 TDI

Foxy - Lupo GTi

Jon - Octavia II vRS

Matt A - Golf V GTi

jcarroll - Arosa 1.4

AndyP - Lupo GTi

Right guys, I'm gona set the ball rolling now for this rolling road day :)

The rolling road day will take place on Saturday 29th November 2008 and We'd like to start the rolling road day at 10.00am to give you guys traveling from a little further away a bit more time in bed... Power runs will cost £35.00 inc VAT for 2wd, and £45.00 inc VAT for 4wd cars.

Any questions, feel free to send me a PM, or give me a buzz :)