Rolling Road day @ Awesome ( November)

AwesomeAl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bordering on the slanderous, there, I think. But still, what are you basing that on?

Having had one of our 280bhp 147GTA conversion winning by over half a second at Santa Pod three times consecutively against a wannabe Autodelta 3.7 conversion.

Every map sold by them never has given the quoted increase. And these maps were easily improved.

Also Mr Jano has been sacked by Novitech for trying to copy their stuff and for doing some other things.

The list is quite long. Even Peter K who worshipped Jano on alfaowners has had his bad experience by now.

Stop spamming this post you cock end.

If you wanna have a bitch about auto delta, then please feel free to go back to the alfa-forums and do it there...

Matty - If your happy with how the car drives, and you feel its much quicker than it was then thats all that matters... Its not like you payed a ridiculous amount to have the conversion.

P.S. You could just ban this loser?

He asked the question and I answered.

And I do not care if I get banned. It doesn't change the truth! And your language is pretty low anyway. And to your information Autodelta is the tuning division of the Alfa Lancia SPA and not a crummy little company in Acton who uses a name misleading people.

And even more frankly speaking: You are the looser who wants to pretend things that are an outright lie.

So if this is a reason to be banned then this isn't a place worth being.

BTW it might do you good to think about the quote you have in your sig from G. B. Shaw.

Edited by Oldschool

In his defence Al, he was only answering my question ;)

At the end of the day, I had it done through lack of any alternative options, and it was "cheap" - although regardless of how I paid for it, I should still be entitled to the 315bhp as per quoted on the box. However there are quite a few AD detractors who have also been proved wrong - not sure if you've seen Pabloss's thread, Oldschool...

As for Santa Pod, there are other factors - launching close to 300bhp through the front wheels isn't easy, how do you know the guy in the AD car wasn't just s**t ;)

Anyway, I'd be interested to hear how you got the 280bhp....but I'm gonna close this as its wayyyy OT....PM me if needs be.

Discussion for Al's RR Day moved to a new thread Here