Worst Press Shot Ever!

krieglupo

It's taken out of context. On it's own I would say it's been taken from a bad angle, but when viewed as part of the gallery I think it works.

These show the button in a better 'light'...

sl65amgblackseries20.jpg

sl65amgblackseries32.jpg

sl65amgblackseries37.jpg

And if the shot was taken towards the dash, one wouldn't have seen button.

Edited by Silver!

Ah! the text on the button!

I assume that the owner driver would not have to look at the button to know what it says, but if a driver did have to bend forward to look, the text would be readable from above and slightly behind.

Think about it... :rolleyes:

If the text was the other way up then it would appear upside down unless you were sittiong in the foot well.

Edited by Silver!

Yeah I noticed the button placement in regards to the whole interior a little later on, which begs the question, why the hell is it in that position?

Yeah I noticed the button placement in regards to the whole interior a little later on, which begs the question, why the hell is it in that position?

Ergonomics I'm sure!

my boss has the CL63 AMG, £120k worth of car, 518bhp. depressing knowing i will probably never be able to afford a car that expensive in my life.

Edited by Adam K

do you know me?

maybe i'm more realistic than you.

No

and how is not wanting to and trying to earn a poo load of money unrealistic?

I'd rather know I tried to earn as much as I can than just say its unrealistic and write it off straight away.

No

I'd rather know I tried to earn as much as I can than just say its unrealistic and write it off straight away.

do you think i am trying not to earn a load of money?

ok then.

my boss has the CL63 AMG, £120k worth of car, 518bhp. depressing knowing i will probably never be able to afford a car that expensive in my life.

LOL its depressing when your cat dies why in hell would it be depressing knowing you are never going to get the chance to own something that 98% of the worlds population are not going to get a chance to. Its not a rational emotion.

No

Its not unrealistic to have ambition but you have to ask yourself how is it going to better your life an others around you and not just your Ego.

If i had enough money that i could freely pay for a car worth 120k i would be wanting to put that money to a use rather than extending my Ego and self centered desires. I would get a fun little sports car that i could actually realistically enjoy on a british road then do something with the rest that would benefit others in some way. I could not drive something worth so much without feeling guilt, money and having a car that other people drool over does not make you any more of a person it just tends to creates arrogance and a warped perception of life. On my deathbed i would rather know i have put a smile on many peoples faces rather than just my own.

Its not a personal attack just getting sick of people that are so driven to have something that the majority of people could only dream of and

being belligerent in the pursuit. If it happens then cool be thankful, humble and enjoy it but otherwise be thankful and enjoy what you have. Never feel the need to justify your existence in any other way than the morels you hold and how you treat people, its the only thing that matters everything else is icing on the cake :cheers:

Since when did having ambition and motivation become such a bad thing, no wonder this country has gone to sh!t.

What is wrong with working hard and having the things you want in life or is that just seen as materialistic nowadays?!?

I find myself lost for words more and more with peoples views.....but dont worry folks I find the words eventually!