Anyone else trying to upgrade to the iPhone3G?

MattyA

There has been a problem with taking your order. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again

God it's getting frustrating!!

Edited by matt a

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My credit card company have just phoned about the online transaction this morning... which means they've probably delayed my order.

I love how they'll happily let a £500+ transaction through without question (when I bought my laptop), but then decide to query this and the 79p transaction with iTunes over the weekend. :rolleyes:

I'm still having reservations about this new iPhone, I'm not so sure having a "Plastic" phone is too good an idea for myself, What with my current aluminium one having a bit of a dented corner :S

If I do get one, I'd probably say it'll be after I get back from holidays now...

I'm still having reservations about this new iPhone, I'm not so sure having a "Plastic" phone is too good an idea for myself, What with my current aluminium one having a bit of a dented corner

Thats my worry as well mate, Got some great dents at the moment.

After the fiasco with the iPod Nano that was getting scratched to bits, I don't think they'd risk selling another product that'd damage easily.

Annoyed but still defensive.

Fairplay!

Thats my worry as well mate, Got some great dents at the moment.

I've got a small dent on the nearside front corner, my fear is if I drop a plastic iPhone in the same way/place, the lack of an aluminium case will allow the shock to travel more easily through the screen thus breaking it !