Do you agree with Top Gear?

krieglupo

now if you want a proper gear box.... try an s2000!

Edited by Putney

Apparently the new 3-series outsells the Mondeo and A4. Not up here it seems - I see more A4's and A3's than Foci and Mondeos. I hardly ever see a new 3-series lol

I see loads every day! with their stupidly undersized wheels :wacko:

Yeah the base model wheels are absolutely pathetic!

And I also see more 3 series than Mondeo's nowadays.

thats because the mundane'os rusted away.

i've drove all weekend in the audi and not been a cock. almost fell asleep like so pulled in for a bit. :coffee: not coffee but coke....

I think I'd find it hard not to drive an M3/RS4 like a complete fool.

thats why i would have to get the soft top.... you can put the roof down and get a different kind of enjoyment and sense of speed.....

completely spot on about reps moving to audis and driving like prats, still plenty of idiots in 320d beemers but the larger petrol engined ones are driven by enthusiasts again a bit more. Probably due to the cost of petrol more than anything though but the anti-bmw image works for you sometimes - if someone is expecting you to cut them up you might as well lol. I let people out of junctions in mine and have even recieved some polite waves of gratitude :D

When I got the audi there was no way on earth I would have even looked at a BMW because of the image that comes with it. Now I probably wouldn't have another audi........but I probably dont help their image. :blush:

I honestly couldn't care less if I was branded a cock for driving an M3 or RS4 - I wouldn't say no to either and worrying what people think would certainly be the least of my worries ;)

Edited by Mouse_GTI

I'm generally not arsed about what people think but I cant be seen rocking up to meetings in a c*nt-mobile.

I find anyone in a bigger car can drive like a nob. As you may be aware i am the ultimate limit-sicker on the motorway. Vectra's, Passats, BMW 3's, Mondeos, Audi A4/5/6/8- they all tailgate trying to force their way down the road! Doesn't ever force me above 70 to get out their way... :coffee: