Miracle Berries

bossjohnc

Did anyone else see the feature on the news tonight?

I've checked and it's not April 1st... basically, this berry makes everything taste sweet for an hour.

The news presenter was eating dried beef with fruit. He then bit in to a lemon. Finally he downed a shot of vinegar, and said it all tasted lovely!

A news article

BBC website article

You can buy them here

why would I be happy? Yeah heard of them before, made a pint of Guinness taste like sweet lemonade or similar. I quite like things to taste like i expect them to thanks all the same.

Might have to get some for the girlfriend haha ;)

don't think they can do anything about the smell though so you still won't get any hahaha

thats awesome.....

could trying giving that to the mrs before bed FTW! :wub:

Who knows but I bet Bear Grilles wishes he kept a bag on him...

ha ha ha

did you see when he squeased the water out of elephant poo into his mouth.... i almost yacked!

but why chew anything to make something taste horrid? just cant quite understand that

Because people, like myself, have cravings for things they shouldnt. Like chocolate, so u eat the leaf then u get no enjoyment out of the chocolate. Thus, stopping you consuming the calories.

The simple answer would be to not eat the chocolate in the first place. But when you have hormones to contend with, the brain takes a back seat Im afraid

Because people, like myself, have cravings for things they shouldnt. Like chocolate, so u eat the leaf then u get no enjoyment out of the chocolate. Thus, stopping you consuming the calories.

The simple answer would be to not eat the chocolate in the first place. But when you have hormones to contend with, the brain takes a back seat Im afraid

thats a fair point but if the hormones are that bad ur nt gonna bother with the leaf

or if u have the will power to eat the leaf before the chocolate why bother eat the leaf just throw the chocolate away or just simply not buy it in the first place... as i was saying if ur gonna take something to have the idea of making it taste horrible then just dont bother at all..

I dunno. Im not the spokeswoman for the leaf and don't even know if it works. Was just explainin it!

well dont its pointless :P haha

im sure sum daft sod will buy it eat a cake and not feel guilty "cos they didnt enjoy it"