Lupo's... ...Girly??

electricpanda

everyone at work thinks it's a hairdressers car and don't appreciate the small car big power/weight thing it not until the resident petrol head (has a dax cobra) comes in and and puts em all straight that they stop giving me a hard time then 5 minutes later it starts again saying that though i'm the youngest in the office so i always get bullied

My bf's mate said he wasnt keenon my lupo when i got it, said it was a bit of a 'girly, hairdressers car'....seeing as i'm a girl and a hairdresser, not really an insult haha :lol: ...........but his car is a MG convertible!!! How rude.

all of my dad's mates rip him when he drives mine - especially cause it's yellow

but at the end of the day it's more reliable than their french cars which seem to break down every week.

He's given a couple of them a lift and they've been pleasantly surprised.

I think they are fairly girly but it doesn't seem to bother many people! :lol:

everyone at work thinks it's a hairdressers car and don't appreciate the small car big power/weight thing

You got the small car bit right, sadly the Lupo GTI is lacking the big power credentials!

My bf's mate said he wasnt keenon my lupo when i got it, said it was a bit of a 'girly, hairdressers car'....seeing as i'm a girl and a hairdresser, not really an insult haha :lol: ...........but his car is a MG convertible!!! How rude.

One of those terrible MGF things? :lol:

I've been patiently waiting over a year now to get my gti and its almost time! (only about 6weeks to go)

I love lupo's, I think there great but whenever anyone asks me about them or asks me what new car i'm getting they say, isn't that a girls car or it looks like one of those shitty little fiats!?

As well all my mates find it hilarious to rib me about it!

I'm not fussed, still gonna get the little beauty but just wondered if anyone else gets the same treatment/similar reactions etc???

:rolleyes:

haha mine gets called a little toy car

lol

I've found quite a few of my mates try and rip it out of me for it being a 'girly' car and i agree sortof. But most think its waaay cool, and a lot of others have grown to like it the more they see it! I've had a few people thinks its a polo tho.. :rolleyes:

I've found quite a few of my mates try and rip it out of me for it being a 'girly' car and i agree sortof. But most think its waaay cool, and a lot of others have grown to like it the more they see it! I've had a few people thinks its a polo tho.. :rolleyes:

Not good haha, better than some people I know who think that it looks like a Fiat Seicento and that it looks ugly compared to the Urban Fox. :angry:

Guest Lauryn

My Dad called them boxes, and kept slagging me about them - then we got to Leeds to pick it up and his opinion suddenly changed - thinks theyre mint now! I think people say theyre girly because Evos and Scoobys are seen as the 'boys cars' so us girls should drive small ones, bullshit!