Lauryn's Lupo Sport

Guest Lauryn

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the very small milk cartons you get got wedged underneath the car on the road the other night when I was driving, I had to get down on hands and knees in the rain at like 2am and drag it out, thats when you know you're low, enough of your pish! :lol:

wait till you cant get a red bull can on its side under the car :lol: i got one stuck on my front bumper , didnt even make it under the car :lol:

Guest Lauryn
wait till you cant get a red bull can on its side under the car :lol: i got one stuck on my front bumper , didnt even make it under the car :lol:

Lol, thats just not practicle!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lauryn

Found some random pics of the Lupo taken on my phone, thought I'd upload some of the better ones!

Winter mode on the standard wheels

P211208_161201.jpg

P211208_1355.jpg

New wheels

P210309_1541.jpg

Halfway through putting them on

P220309_1726.jpg

All on

P220309_1735.jpg

Some newer pics (needs lowered more on the rear, and some tyre shine!)

P220309_1736.jpg

P240309_1407.jpg

P240309_140602.jpg

P240309_140601.jpg

P240309_1406.jpg

P230309_2230.jpg

P230309_223001.jpg

P230309_2231.jpg

P230309_223202.jpg

P230309_223101.jpg

P230309_2233.jpg

P230309_223301.jpg

P230309_2234.jpg

P230309_223401.jpg

Guest Lauryn
^ i would,

Lauryn they look awesome! such an improvement, make sure you keep on top of the polishing,

Rich

I know, it's a huge commitment, I've already bought 5 products for them, polishes and sealants, came to about £100 so far! Worth it though imo :)

Guest Lauryn
you need to lower it! have you got coils, or are they springs lol?

your wheels are soo nice, but to get the full effect, it really does need to be sat on its arse :)

You're kidding right?! Lol, it is lowered, I have coilovers! The reason the back is so high is because the arches need rolled first, which is next on the list of body mods! :D

B) Pimping!! I Love it :D Looks awesome!

Defo get it slammed more, but yeah get the arches done first! I'm looking at getting 8's on the back of the Arosa, but would need to do some serious arch rollage.. lol!

Edited by Emz

You're kidding right?! Lol, it is lowered, I have coilovers! The reason the back is so high is because the arches need rolled first, which is next on the list of body mods! :D

Lol sorry, i thought you just had shocks and springs...

fair play about the back arches needing to be rolled for the reason its up in the air, but i was thinking more about the front arches, theres got to be at least an inch of air from tyre to arch?

anyway, keep up the good work, your car is great B)

Guest Lauryn

Picola: Those are the sidelights, the headlight bulbs are really crisp and bright white, and totally remove the blue tint when theyre on. They only ever look that blue in photos tbh?!

Lol sorry, i thought you just had shocks and springs...

fair play about the back arches needing to be rolled for the reason its up in the air, but i was thinking more about the front arches, theres got to be at least an inch of air from tyre to arch?

anyway, keep up the good work, your car is great B)

There is about an inch but the wheels still poke out on the front ever so slightly and are catching when its in motion, so instead of lowering it and rubbing away the tyres, I'm going to leave the height, roll the arches, wind the coilovers right down, and whip the adjusters out the rear :rolleyes::D Thinking of some small spacers too :whistle: