the Silver Sedan!

nfbr

Plain black both sides.

I can't use the sticky plastic ones as they make a total f*cking mess of the windscreen and don't stay stuck for any more than 3 months.

I got it for free anyway so I ain't complaining! It'll be sat in the Top left hand corner of the screen, Not in the bottom where Chav's put their tax discs ;)

No, chavs have spoilers and ASBO's, not tax.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, chavs have spoilers and ASBO's, not tax.

Well they wouldn't have a tax disc holder then would they.

anyway - The chav ones are the colour anodized or chrome ones. Not the plain black ones. I'm probably gona get the little allen bolts done in black also to make it more plain.

I'm probably gona get the little allen bolts done in black also to make it more plain.

To match the fake carbon fibre Richbrook gearknob and plastic chrome surround? ;)

i like your tax disc holder Al smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Only 44mpg?

Yeah, It'd barely warmed up at that point.

It only did 52mpg on the way to work. It's not been the same since I fitted that new Coolant temperature sensor...

Today I checked my tyre pressures:

Powerplus-Pelican-Solar-Digitar-Tyre-Pressure-Gauge.jpg

laugh.gif

Today, I set to work cleaning the Bora up a bit.

Started at 9.30am and finished at around 6.30pm.

I managed to Wash, Clay, Wash, Dry, Lime Prime, Dodo Wax, Remove and Clean the BBS's and 'Sealed' them. Then cleaned up the tyres a little.

The Photos haven't come out their best as the sun had gone away by the time I got the camera out. The paint looks a hundred times better in the sun!

cleanclean1.jpg

cleanclean2.jpg

cleanclean3.jpg

cleanclean4.jpg

Nice one Al shades.gif

Bet your tierd now

Nice one Al shades.gif

Bet your tierd now

It was quite hard work! My knees are sore from all the Kneeling down. Gonna use an Islam style Prayer mat next time I think... I can't believe I spent so long and haven't even touched the following:

• Glass
  • Interior
  • Engine Bay
  • Plastic Trim

Nice work, never seen brake dust as thick as it was on your wheels yesterday.

I know! 700 miles worth of driving... lol

The paint looks so fresh wub.gif

Looks great Al, I had a look round it at UD in the carpark in the morning, I like your brakes :D

haha, Yes, One of my favorite features of the car!

one of my planned modifications for the future is to upgrade the rear brakes to Leon Cupra R spec. So I'll be running 256x22mm vented Rear discs, instead of the tiny 232x9mm solid ones that are on it.

And when the front discs next need replacing, I'll be upgrading to the Two peice 330x28mm discs and the appropriate caliper brackets, rather than the 312mm Single peice discs that it currently uses.

I'm also planning on doing SuperPro poly urethane bushes on the front wishbones and the rear beam.

Maybe even consider getting another hybrid turbo. This time I'll be wise and buy a brand new unit built by Garrett rather than having my existing turbo re-worked.