Smooth Lupo 1.4 ATS Classics - For Sale

DarkStryder360

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you join yourself playing with big trucks...!?Uh...!?

:lol:

D.

Haha I really did. I wanted to find some more but there wasnt any more around :angry:

--

Was driving around the past few days and smelling a burning scent, and I just thought... ****, engines on fire. Checked it out the other day and no it was all good.

Yesterday got home from work and again the smell. I was yet again worried something was either falling off or on fire and then it hit me; few days back driving round, I met a plastic bag. I was tempted to avoid it but then I thought "Its just a bag, come on man". Ran over it, and looked in rear view to see the bag not appear. Then forgot about it.

Checked under the car yesterday and its wrapped around.. something in the centre of the car under the back of the engine bay, on the bottom so dragging along the floor.

Me and my dad just hacked at it with sticks [...] and eventually got most of it off.

Cant believe now bags are my enemies?! :huh:

looking good :) you should be able to get away with the plate in the window if you dont want it on the bumper. Few of my mates have done for a while now with no trouble.

Keep up the good work :D

• 2 months later...
I do lke this, have a soft spot for ats classics. Big thumbs up fella.

Cheers man. They are getting ever more popular now though!

you know what people re going to say don't you... ? :lol: it begins with an L!

I know! damn you! :lol:

very nice, like it alot. looks like its got teeth with the reg plate there lol

Oh god yes now thats all I can picture, some yokel kid with rabbit teeth.... :P

Right I want to get bloody lower on the rear but how would I go about it with the adjuster in? I dont want to take it out as it doesnt sit safely does it?

Right I want to get bloody lower on the rear but how would I go about it with the adjuster in? I dont want to take it out as it doesnt sit safely does it?

not really 'unsafe'. just make sure the springs seat themselves properly after you've jacked the car up.

and then pop the adjusters back in for the MOT because the springs could pop out when they put the car up on the ramps.

can u not zip tie the spring to the seat hardly gonna fall out then//

Love it! Zip ties fix everything

Have you taken the adjuster screw thing off?

You can see how low it is in the pictures, why does it matter what measurement it is? Buy coilovers, put them wherever you like. They don't have preset measurements that you're stuck with, you wouldn't know how low it was until they were all fitted anyway, and it all depends on tyre size and wheels and where you measure it from and whether they've just guessed the measurement anyway.

Have you taken the adjuster rings out yet? If not, try that and leave the blocks with the thread on them in. Nice and secure then. I'd say the front needs to go down too though. If you wanna run 13's you gotta be low!