Smooth Lupo 1.4 ATS Classics - For Sale

DarkStryder360

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a motorbike style front plate... :rolleyes:

Although it seems the police won't mind, one daft arse in our office told someone who's numberplate had fallen off that it was fine and she should leave a note in the window. Jaw. Dropped. +1 Serious Bollocking :lol:

When you get to the stage you'd normally put the plate on, don't. :lol:

Lol yeh that does make sense :blink:

It's a motorbike style front plate... :rolleyes:

Ooo yeh i get what you mean now as I saw a car with it the other day lol

Anyone have any info on legalities? I had enough of rozzers etc. Or where to get them, like Halfords, they will have it wont they?

I do want to go for the middle placement now, and this is my problem. How.. do they fix it on?

1269nf9.jpg

lupo1334cc0rd1.jpg

Getting her put in garage on monday and dont know how long or how much yet, but I figured I would need to sort this all out by the time its finished hehe.

Also, another idea :lol: !!

Is this abit.. erm stupid/scene/pointless/waste of doe/maybe cool?

luiikg4bw8.jpg

Of course referring to the rack and surfboard. I think it looks friggin' awesome, but I didnt wanna do it then think I look a burke, even though I cant surf :lol:

surfboards look cool! but then only if you are going to the beacH! otherwise you look like a nob, IMO! and its been done! if you can skate why not just strap your skateboard to the roof! i did this for ultimate dubs a couple of years ago! it worked, because i had been skating for 8 years! so its ok! haha

its all about rolling around with a 14ft ladder on your roof ;)

you could attach the plate with some of those mega long screws and weird bolts that you use to attach the AA,RAC,Michelin grille badges

surfboards look cool! but then only if you are going to the beacH! otherwise you look like a nob, IMO! and its been done! if you can skate why not just strap your skateboard to the roof! i did this for ultimate dubs a couple of years ago! it worked, because i had been skating for 8 years! so its ok! haha

Yeh but I bet that suited your car style. Mine would look retarded ..oo but if I had a long board.. I play games more so I may whack a SNES on the top or something.. and Xbox original would fill the roof..

its all about rolling around with a 14ft ladder on your roof ;)

you could attach the plate with some of those mega long screws and weird bolts that you use to attach the AA,RAC,Michelin grille badges

Even if that may be a joke.. lol It sounds good :lol:

good point Kam, this is why arch pulling is FTW

The swage line on lupos is all wrong anyway.

there is no coherence between the front wings and the swage line down the doors and rear quarter

same with the arosa mk2 .. the Arosa mk1 however has it spot on but looks dated

Yep. Clever designing there. Lol

19122008270fo8.jpg

19122008266wp1.jpg

19122008265qo6.jpg

All done, not exactly digging the plate where it was placed, although the guy made me up an import style (which he said is the smallest legally allowed?) which I ended up sticking in the window last night, and driving round without a normal front plate. No rozzers pulled me! w00t!

Um ^^

Cheers man i happy with how it turned out :)

Yeh I have one I took it off one day and liked it since even if it does break up the colour.

The plates held on by a plate holder off of a Suzuki vitara (what guy said)

Oh and what about the bottom lip, I had it 'shaved' off. That noticable?

::next job - smoked headlights::

Standard size is the smallest legally allowed. You can only use import plates on import cars, as far as I know, and only when a standard size one won't physically fit in the plate holder/recess.

the shaved lip would be better if it was scraping along the floor though :P

I'm not a fan of 'smoked' headlights, I can understand you want to break up the red a bit but i think tinted lights look a bit tacky

if it was a lighter colored car i'd say color code them as that'd add nicely to the 'over euro' front end

I'm stumped mate I say get the wheel paint detailing done how you wanted

Standard size is the smallest legally allowed. You can only use import plates on import cars, as far as I know, and only when a standard size one won't physically fit in the plate holder/recess.

Ah bugger. Thats alright then I suppose. I am getting used to the reggy plate anyway B) Only if it were smaller. Be ideal.

looks cool, and i hadn't noticed the shaved lip until you said it, but that looks ace too! nice work!!

Yeh i was thinking it kinda ruined it as it made it look lower but as the only thing it did for me was scrape on the bumps, I thought no need, and I am getting used to the shaved lip too now lol!

the shaved lip would be better if it was scraping along the floor though :P

I'm not a fan of 'smoked' headlights, I can understand you want to break up the red a bit but i think tinted lights look a bit tacky

if it was a lighter colored car i'd say color code them as that'd add nicely to the 'over euro' front end

I'm stumped mate I say get the wheel paint detailing done how you wanted

haha I will get it scraping one day B)

Ooo colour code them, never thought of that! That actually sounds pretty kool idea

Yes the wheel paint hmm ah so many choices!

---

I found something..

26122008306gl9.jpg

26122008304xp4.jpg

..something big

26122008303fw9.jpg

Here it is looking all fiineee

26122008313js9.jpg

21122008274kg5.jpg