"10years Lupo-welcome back home"-meeting Wolfsburg

marcus

Here are you live - we develop for you a huge VW Lupo meeting in Wolfsburg, in the birthplace of our diverse, loyal cars!

The whole thing takes place on the occasion of the 10th Birthday instead of Lupos and so is the right size and spectacular, we need you all, each and every one of you with your cars!

Also ran to polish and make nice for the joint tour, we want to have on the highways throughout Lupo snakes from all directions, Germany, and all over the country show: Here it is, the Lupo, the best model that the world has ever seen!

And now it is still a short time: PATIENCE!

Because we still have no answer from the city of Wolfsburg, whether we place our desired date may have… but as soon as we know, you will find it all here!!

And then it's really going… so long you can already active in the forum and meet other drivers Lupo….

Have fun on our homepage

Should you, the team of LUPOparade !!!!!!

I'd be definately interested in this, as soon as you have dates and all please post them up in here so I can let all the people in the Spanish forum know ;)

I think it would be best around the end of June/July so most people would be on their summer holidays and would be able to come along :)

I'd be definately interested in this....

mee too !!! :D

4800 km .... mmmm... Would be an interesting trip :D ... Spain, France, Belgium, Germany.... EUROTRIP!!!

Must stop in... Nurburgring !!! XD

Edited by Deekline

Hi Marcus

Around the 26th July would be great for us as we should be returning from a Continental trip via North Germany in the Loopy around that date. Are VW interested in supporting this? It would be fantastic if they would. Please keep us Anglo Lupos posted.

the official date of the wolfsburg-10year-Lupo-meeting is 27. - 29.06.2008 !

I've made a topic about this in the Spanish board :shades:

Can you tell us what kind of activities are going to take place? Like a visit to the VW Factory or Museum or something?

What about sleeping there? Is there a camp site nearby?

Please keep us updated :lol:

i like you british lupo-driver!

so britain, the netherlands, denmark, spain, and italy know about the meeting! this is absolutely great!!!

but i can´t speak or read french...

when we have the official program, i´ll tell you!