pet hates

2001gti

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOPEDS!! the people that drive them are irrating cocks who can't be arsed to walk, cnt even drive them properly, and they are noisy and smell aweful !! :angry2: argh!!

My Ped was mint! What do you mean can't be arsed to walk? They're quicker than a car when sticking to the speed limit. Filtering is mint. :wub:

having the army come to school and making me do 45 pressups for telling one of them to eff off

couldnt believe it

What do you expect when you tell an army bloke to eff off? Don't tell people to eff off, it'll keep you out of trouble. And it's not very nice.

My Ped was mint! What do you mean can't be arsed to walk? They're quicker than a car when sticking to the speed limit. Filtering is mint. :wub:

What do you expect when you tell an army bloke to eff off? Don't tell people to eff off, it'll keep you out of trouble. And it's not very nice.

he called me the c word what was i supposed to say!

little (arms ache) chris

xxx

he called me the c word what was i supposed to say!

little (arms ache) chris

xxx

accept it cos u are! :lol: hahahaha

I'm sure this has already been said on this thread but i've not got enough time to look through to find it and bring it back up at the moment...

People who can't quite seem to grasp the entire english language, in particular People who repeatedly use the word "Brought" in a sentence where the subject hasn't taken anything anywhere...

ITS BOUGHT FFS... B-O-U-G-H-T

If you purchased something, you have BOUGHT it

If you have taken something somewhere, you have BROUGHT it...

The worst thing is, I'm almost certain that 99% of the people repeatedly making this petty yet truly annoying mistake did much better than my grade E in GCSE level english...

get it sorted...

I think I might have mentioned that in here. If not in this thread somewhere else cause it pisses me off as well.

We should join forces to shît on any posts that contain such misuse of the english language.

the chav **** sat outside my house in his **** corsa listening to crap music. three chuffin times this week.

happy slap the bitch :lol:

thats not sumin i wud do tho :rolleyes:

My mate at Uni actually says 'brought'. I thought it was people just making typing faults. :wacko:

some people genuinely do not know the difference between the two words, others are just so lazy that they can't be bothered to check their typing before they post.

having the army come to school and making me do 45 pressups for telling one of them to eff off

couldnt believe it

little chris

xxx

so hold on your at school but ... ah can't be arsed

Being in the mood to do something productive with the car and it ALL going down the pan.

That's constantly happening to me, it sucks arse!

I hate chav rats who steal random items from my car:

- 1x BBS rgf dust cap

- 1x BBS ch dust cap

Why not have the balls to steal a f ucking set, they will have only thrown it away too, little shites! Just wait till they get their corsa's !!

People who say that they want to buy something off you for cash that you have on ebay, but won't pay you a deposit so that you can cancel the auction before somebody else bids on it.

That and on forums where people go "can I have dibs?". No you bloomin' can't, you can leave a deposit other wise I know for a fact your a time wasting cock sucker.

Or people who say "I'll definitely have it" and then come back a couple of days later saying they can't afford it.

I've bought things I don't even need anymore a few times just because I've said I'll have it. A man should be true to his word!