My lupo's diary

SC02 FFF

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sweet mate, i allways think 15"s look to big on non-gti's but it pulls them off a treat.

A little spacer action on the rear, or 0.5 more dish and it would sit perfect.

Does your driveshaft approve?

:wub:

Edited by ricoshay

im not into poke! and they already scrub, when i stand on sillsjump up and down i get the arch to cover the wheel and itll go right down to the rim lip, thats the way i like it. as said im not into poke everybody seems to do it and i think it looks silly on lupos from the rear cause there arses are soo tight :D

live about 3 minutes away from you mate! Whilton... think iv pm'd you before aswell. Yeah i was looking at them photos earlia, really nice cars there.. like yours alot, different to the norm aswell.

When i saw this last night i was just pottering around in my car with this girl and i was like, WAIT.. iv got to go and check this out. haha so nice. hopefully il be able to find one soon and join you lot :)

just taking over this thread now are we! bahhh.

atm a mk4 fiesta :P totally standard apart from hot chocolate all over the seats. been trying to find a lupo for about 2 months but nothing has come up really, apart from one but that went before i even had a chance to ring up :@ just guna keep looking!... one will come up in the end, just gota wait

yeh man was me :)

waaaaaaait you have blue shades on? i rmeember seeing you i think you were coming other way near bus stop ?!?

Nah I was on foot at the time but I remembered the numberplate cos i thought your numberplate was actually SCO2 FFF

just don't drive into any potholes Scoff and you'll be fine.

Edited by Jowey