McDonald's

Swoxy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats that supposed to mean?????

I duno, Just your car. Reminds me of MacD's carparks for some reason...

My god, Lambo doors on a lupo? Surely not... Wow, that's impressive...Is that actually your car?

Yes, thats her car, and its the Bested in the world **searching through dictionary to no avail**

Obviously everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Edited by nfbr

see if u dont like my car fair enough but be grown up enough to say it - at the end of the day i modified it for me not u or anyone else- so if u wanna be small minded and think euro is the 'only' way to go thats your decision. An if your tryin to call me a ned/chav then take a look in the mirror im not the one starting fights on a web page- you dont know me so dont make assumptions especially not based on how my car looks compared to your taste lol

at the end of the day the site is made for anyone who shares the same passion - lupos whatever their taste might be. please dont post any sarcastic replys because im not going to lower myself to your level again by replying.

Gem x

oh an it says ur driving a swift so why the hell are you making negative comments on club lupo to someone who actually drives one

Edited by lupogirl

if u wanna be small minded and think euro is the 'only' way to go

When did I ever say that? Euro is DEFINATELY not the only way to go... I had huge flat faced 16" multispokes on my lupo with Tiny profile tyres, dropped about 80mm... it most certainly wasn't euro... Nor was it Euro with the "Genuine accessory 14's"...

Going with your style of car, You can't seriously expect not to be labelled as a girl-racer, and dragged into the "Krooz / Mac-D's Carpark Crue". Your car is nothing short of over the top... I aint trying to say you shouldn't like it... Just saying if your going to do something outrageous, you should never expect the majority of people to like it.

I can quite easily see a lot of work has gone into making it, and I imagine its not the worst quality of work.

but hell - Call me a square if you want... I'm safe in the knowlege people won't think I take LSD and cocaine when I drive past them in the street in my allegedly boring car. (Not that I'm making a judgement on weather you are or are not into that kind of thing)

Anyway, Leave me and my "small mind" to it, Or you'll have me starting an argument

oh an it says ur driving a swift so why the hell are you making negative comments on club lupo to someone who actually drives one

oh that old chestnut...

Owned one for nearly three years, the only one of my modifications that was installed by anyone other than myself was the remap, the rest of them were done by my bare hands, on my own, in my own time...

None of this "Credit card/Compensation/Loan money" car-build for me thank you.

The fact that I did all these modifications myself gives me a damn site more knowlege in lupo's than you ever will have, thus my comments on here (with the exception when I pick an argument with someone whilst i'm bored) are welcome and helpful input to the site.

E.O.C.

Edited by nfbr

Don't worry about nfbr, he drives a Suzuki Swift, replacement for the Vauxhall Corsa. A 6mph impact will write it off! according to Thatcham

We got a deep fried chicken head at a Chinese wedding banquet. My wife the vegetarian took great delight in showing it to us as we munched through the rest of it. We were somewhat put off.

As for Maccy-Dees, only tw4ts go there. Ask my wife what she thinks of people driving there for their breakfasts after a night on the sauce.

i know i said i wouldnt reply but im not having anyone accusin or assumin i take drugs - u are an extremely rude rude person - i know my car is not everyones taste an i am quite prepared for criticism but not down right rudeness and personal attacks - u really really need to get a grip - what happened to dont judge a book by its cover - well apparently i take drugs because i drive a purple lupo with lambo doors lol

As i said some ppl dont like my car - fair enuff - cant say ive ever noticed dodgy looks but that probably coz i love my car so much it doesnt matter to me and i wouldnt notice them and actually wouldnt care about them. At the end of the day i wanted a show car so ott is the way to go if u wanna get noticed u think mine is nuts i got a mate with a nova with tvs in his front bumper - i wouldnt do it but he loves it an its a crackin car- i think ur style develops by the things u seen an the ppl u are with all my friends have show cars are into max power etc so yeah i guess it kinda rubbed off on me - but i mean dont shoot me for it lol

ie

g.jpg

Edited by lupogirl

I duno, Just your car. Reminds me of MacD's carparks for some reason...

Yes, thats her car, and its the Bested in the world **searching through dictionary to no avail**

Obviously everyone is entitled to an opinion.

harsh al

it does have abit more class then that

Not to my taste, but:

"we moan when people copy, we moan when someone does something different!"

Seems 'we' can't do right for dong wrong.

Well done on all the hard work and getting a car that you want!

See you at Kaimes this year? You'll bring a splash of colour to an otherwise monochrome affair...

IMG_0825.jpg

Ray

see if u dont like my car fair enough but be grown up enough to say it - at the end of the day i modified it for me not u or anyone else- so if u wanna be small minded and think euro is the 'only' way to go thats your decision. An if your tryin to call me a ned/chav then take a look in the mirror im not the one starting fights on a web page- you dont know me so dont make assumptions especially not based on how my car looks compared to your taste lol

at the end of the day the site is made for anyone who shares the same passion - lupos whatever their taste might be. please dont post any sarcastic replys because im not going to lower myself to your level again by replying.

Gem x

To be totally honest i think "nfbr" is jealous of your car ( i know i am :D)

nfbr is it an old shape swift or a new one?

DaN!

dont you just love these silly gangsta cars / mcdonalds / healthy eating / euro / are you a chav / no i'm not / well I dont like your car / well up yours threads? They are just the best.

and just a side note. I don't like lambo doors or pink paint so guess what, I'm not going to put them on MY car. However I have dirty old BMW wheels and crystal m3 lights. If you dont like em dont put em on YOUR car. When your name is on her v5 form then slate the car all you want but dont be a hater please. Its really annoying. Also assuming someone does drugs just cos of her car is a bit out of order. I mean fair play assuming she does cos shes scottish but not for the car. (that was sarcastic in case you take offence) lol

lol we're not all nuts coz we're scottish lol the pics are quite flamboyant to - my car a bit more plain looking here lol if you can call it plain in anyway

DSC00114.jpg

anyway i have to say this has been the wierdest thread ive been in so i think we should get back to all the crazy things ppl have found in their mac D's

To be totally honest i think "nfbr" is jealous of your car ( i know i am :D)

DaN!

im sure he wont mind me answerin for him, but its a new 1 in red a very very nice motor if u dont mind me sayin.

To be totally honest i think "nfbr" is jealous of your car

why would I jealous of something I can't stand ?

And its a new one (07 plate)

mcdonalds is foul.

for the record, your car isn't to my taste,

However I respect you for going the path you want and doing what you want.

If everybody stopped comforming all the time we'd have a better world.

I sound very "Luke Rhinehart"

My mate once asked for a McChicken Sandwich without mayo as he can't stand it. They made it for him, he received his burger and started to eat it once he got back to the car. He took one bite of it and discovered it still had mayo in it, so he took it back to the counter and told the lad what had happened, he then opened his burger to show him it still had mayo in, but there wasn't any mayo visible, what he thought was mayo was a great big cyst on the chicken! :lol: They gave him a free McDonalds as compensation!