My GTi

CasperGTI

As above, its costing me a mint to get to and from work evey week and i need a deisel chugger really.

So this is just a look to see the interest for my car

Specs:

52 plate Black GTi

73K miles with FSH - Serviced every 8000 miles

2 Owners inc myself

Never Modified

Alpine Headunit with GPS, and a 6 stack changer in boot, All with MP3 capabilities (can get about 750 ish songs on it) and DVD compatible.

6 Speed gearbox

A/C

Xeons w/Washers

Leather interior W/Heated seats.

Sunroof

Bathursts recently refurbed, mint condition, 4 new tyres only covered about 4K

Cam belts done last at 62K

Tax untill march

Mot untill march

Down sides:

Squeeky Boot syndrome, small scuff on back bumper LH corner, not noticable and could be buffed out.

Umm probably a few other bits and bobs, i think it was the highest UK spec you could have got bar the climate control version.

Interests? Offers? Whats it worth?

P1020617.jpg

P1020618.jpg

P1020378.jpg

Edited by Casper1496

Not too sure, i dont know what to ask for it,

Its bloody rare, so wouldnt be cheap. i paid 6500 for it 6 months ago, and its had work done to it since, so would like to see it go for the same if not more.

Thats a bit (well quite alot) out of my price range, shame really as im only from farnborough, would be a doddle to come up and see it.

Nevermind, good luck with the sale

You dont understand how much i want this car lol.

problem is, i cant afford it. think id only be able to get bout 3500 for my arosa :(

Good luck with the sale, some lucky ****** will have a hell of a car :)

Nice Gti but cant believe you want to make money on a car you baught at a reasonable price but 6 months later, especially with them kind of miles. i personally dont understand why leather and air con makes a car that much more expensive, i rec i could get a newer car with less miles and a re-trim for cheaper.

just my opinion tho

Ive decided against it anyway now, i think its better to get a deisel chugger for 300 quid and run it on jet fuel. alot cheaper and more sensible than selling the baby.

I thought it might have been a bit over the top, thats what its worht in my eyes anyway, having a retrim's just not the same as oem though really.

Getttin Profit from a car thats had 2 owners and tht milage range is quite hard 5000 grand should be a good price for a GTi if a 1.0l cost upto 3500

What does the cost of a 1.0 have to do with the cost of a GTI? :huh: They're different cars, you can't work it out like that.

Although 5000 grand is a bit excessive. :lol:

i personally dont understand why leather and air con makes a car that much more expensive, i rec i could get a newer car with less miles and a re-trim for cheaper.

You seen the price of a retrim? Air Con and Leather make a car more desirable to most people. They were around £1000 options each I believe.

Getttin Profit from a car thats had 2 owners and tht milage range is quite hard 5000 grand should be a good price for a GTi if a 1.0l cost upto 3500

Hang on a minute..... arent you 15? What the hell do you know other than looking on ebay and autotrader?

Im glad someone thinks its more desirable to have heated leather and ac as standard...

Its not being sold now anyhow.

WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW I KNOW ALOT THE FACT THT MY WHOLE HOUSE HOLD HAVE 4 CARS. AND EVEN HAVE MY COUSINS SUPERCHARGED JRSC CIVIC TYPE R

THTS WHAT I KNOW AND EVRYTHING THT COMES WITH THE CAR IS ALL PICKED BY ME I MAYBE YOUNG BUT AINT DUMB

OH IF YOUR WONDERING WHERE I GET MY INFO IF YOU EVER MEET STEVIE HO JUST ASK B!*CH!!!

belend

WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW I KNOW ALOT THE FACT THT MY WHOLE HOUSE HOLD HAVE 4 CARS. AND EVEN HAVE MY COUSINS SUPERCHARGED JRSC CIVIC TYPE R

THTS WHAT I KNOW AND EVRYTHING THT COMES WITH THE CAR IS ALL PICKED BY ME I MAYBE YOUNG BUT AINT DUMB

OH IF YOUR WONDERING WHERE I GET MY INFO IF YOU EVER MEET STEVIE HO JUST ASK B!*CH!!!

oh dear oh dear, here we go again

calm down keyboard warrior, nobody cares or is gonna be rattled by you or your opinions

dam... now i understand why you lupo "vets" seem to dislike alot of the younger crowed! im 18... dont hate me for just for being young-ish :lol: .... on the up side my lupo is my 2nd car... i do all the work myself (well with my dad) and im not copying anybody to my knowledge.... haha.

also if you ever change your mind on the gti am sure itl sell easily. if i was in the market would have deffiantly come for a poke around at 6500 for it

Need i say any more?

Thanks for telling me that your family own four cars and your cosin saved up enough money to go to a garage and get someone to fit a supercharger on it for him, i feel alot better for knowing this fact.

BTW whos stevie ho?........

Edited by Casper1496

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to give you 4500 for it too!

More realistic would be 6500, maybe even 7000 if you find someone who is after a certain spec and mileage.

Edited by Joe

Casper, I'm genuinely interested!! You still thinking of selling? :)

nope, never going to sell it. decided its a stupid idea, i think ill got back to my original idea of a trip to rothe in the summer... might have the cash for it too.