loopilicious , summer time rims pg4

mrgarf

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw you tonight near the nosey parker, i was at traffic lights in a hire van. Its going to be hard to tell whos driving around lincoln with 3 of us all having silver loops now!! :lol:

yes its getting that way lincoln really is the home of silver loops on porsche rims!!! good job i picked up my new set of none porsche rims last light roll on summer!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Nice one Matt, looks spookily familiar ;) Saw it parked in the Centurion the other night and all my mates thought it was mine!!! Will have to sort out a mini meet/photoshoot when the weather picks up. So what rims are going on in the summer?

have some nice alulines as back up but hopefully have a real nice set sorted fingers crossed

I love the way the red cookie cutters jump of the page and slap you in the face!

They alsmost look like they've been photoshopped on!

Would be nice to see the three Porsche wheeled GTi's together.

I love the 'real' pics!

lupo009.jpg

This one should have been in for the calender!

I love the way the red cookie cutters jump of the page and slap you in the face!

They alsmost look like they've been photoshopped on!

Would be nice to see the three Porsche wheeled GTi's together.

I love the 'real' pics!

lupo009.jpg

This one should have been in for the calender!

thankyou for your kind comments pleased you like the car, the wheels do look a little not real hence the dirt helps! (i like the marmite factor) but trust me there very real just pleased i found some rims no one to my knowledge have used on a loop,have a few more marmite ideas taking place soon with the car including some different wheels :confused:

As for the calender i wish

• 4 weeks later...

It didnt set right app, so bubbled and lifted in a couple of spots. Vinyl roofs are the way forward! :D

Matt@ May need to see if you have any spare wheels soon mate as im gonna poss send mine off to be done within the next month, let me know if you have any that i could borrow for a couple of weeks as i know you are a bit of a wheel whore now! If not then no worries.

Bright wheels are definately the way forward. :shades:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Dale has Cookie Cutters on her Black GTI.

Looking good though. :thumbsup:

thats ok i have the worlds best wheel fot the lupo going on soon, 8 1/2 inch rears anyone!!!!

I like it but I can't help think the car needs to either be lower or you need bigger wheels. Something about the stance just doesn't look quite right.

Personally I would have kept the VW badge on the boot and got rid of the handle but as they say, different strokes for different folks!

I like it but I can't help think the car needs to either be lower or you need bigger wheels. Something about the stance just doesn't look quite right.

Personally I would have kept the VW badge on the boot and got rid of the handle but as they say, different strokes for different folks!

unable to lower anymore at the mo due to speed bump issues, gets a pain refitting front bumpers, as the vw badge pleased with it being deleted and keeping the handle sets it apart from alot of over loops

lol, the gaitor will look better oncce its all tucked in etc, the mats are just covers - originals are underneath.

I only know this as i took matt to collect the car! :lol:

Edited by andyp