"Do us a favour and check under your car"

Picola

...Says John on the phone.

"Theres a big pool of oil left where you car was parked today (at work)"

So I tootle off outside in the cold with torch.

And yey!! The engine oil is leaking out faster than juice from a whores wet minge.

What a treat.

Im presuming that the sump is cracked. Or the plug thing has fallen out says dad. Sounds the better problem to me.

I guess this has happend to others before, can't just be my rediculous stupid car.

I think my next car will be a 4x4 on heightend springs.

depends on what the damage is hun, obv you will be able to tell more in daylight.. the sump plug may have just fallen out or the washer round it is cream crackered.. thing is you would be right at home in a v6 jeep!! lol :D

I do, it scraps alot of the time.

I went over a set of humps today, but at my usual slow pace. So I dont see how a big impact could of been made to crack the actual sump.

But you never know

look for a wet gash...... hmmm a long shot but is it engine oil or gearbox oil , the latter stinks of pee just combined with your light failure the switch could leak ??? maybe :confused:

Its deffo engine oil. And none is left now, all on the street and drive!

It been recovered 2mo morning and taken to a garage. (Breakdown covered)

Dad's tried to look underneath and said he can see a hole of some sort. But can't get the tray off without it been lifted on higher ramps.

Either way Ive got the parents cars to use in the mean time. Shame they arent as fun to tootle around in.

Lucky I made it home from work with oil left in it though

Bloody car is more trouble than its worth.

If its not something daft like reversing lights its paint stripper or dribbly engines! Pah!

that's scary.

I got a call from a girl who I worked with a year or two ago, her corsa was leaking oil, I told her not to drive it, she did and the thing seized.

I was completely smug about the whole thing.

Serves her right for driving a piece of crap.

corsashit.jpg

I really liked it actually! Nice soft pedals and smooth gears. If not a bit slow

Ruptured sump! Taking a bit of penetrative bashing. Ooo errr

Strange as that morning I was giving a lass a lift to work, and shes quite, erm, large.

I really liked it actually! Nice soft pedals and smooth gears. If not a bit slow

Ruptured sump! Taking a bit of penetrative bashing. Ooo errr

Strange as that morning I was giving a lass a lift to work, and shes quite, erm, large.

:lol:

Atleast youve got it fixed now :)

Edited by cardaft