Little @~!:{'s

Phlegyas

Was staying over my girlfriends house on Friday night, and had parked my car in her driveway. about 1am the dog starts yapping then I hear her mum scream that someone is trying to break into my car. (was apparently about 4 or 5 people around it). They ran away but looks like they where just trying to steal my wing mirrors. They managed to get one off but I’m guessing it got stuck so they left it. thankfully it just clipped back into place. Im sure they can't get much money for it, so don't see the point. It's really annoyed me, it should be legal to cut their arms off as retribution if caught (like they will ever be caught though)

Grrrrr

Hi, i have a steering lock, leave nothing inside and i even took my gear knob off that night as it was loose. I just wished the alarm picked up on these things. I guess it would only go off if they smashed the windows :-(. At least it hasnt cost me anything

This might be a mentalist question, but is there any way into the car if the wing mirror is removed and the interior trim knocked off, like a hand sized hole? It's inches above the interior door handle and a skinny scrotes arm might be small enough to go through.

apart from that, buy a Tiger from a zoo that's closing down and put him on the back seat.

the small passenger side mirrors are in quite a lot of demand i believe, some have mini mirrors both sides others just have one large and one small.

This might be a mentalist question, but is there any way into the car if the wing mirror is removed and the interior trim knocked off, like a hand sized hole? It's inches above the interior door handle and a skinny scrotes arm might be small enough to go through.

apart from that, buy a Tiger from a zoo that's closing down and put him on the back seat.

No mate, theres no way you could get a hand through to open the door if you take the mirror off, maybe a funny shaped rod or something but it sounds like this was just an attempted mirror theft!

People mucking round with other peoples cars makes me angry :angry2:

Glad your car is ok dude.

I've still got the tag from when I had to go get it from the station.

when I move onto a bora next I may get the rear centre armrest retrimmed with a holder in it.

I keep a baseball bat handy, I also have the gloves and the ball along with it.

Anyone breaking into your house or your car should understand that they are taking their lives in their hands!

If I ever catch anyone in my house or car, I fancy tying them to the bottom of the stairs and giving them a good kicking every time I go past.

I nearly caught someone trying to nick my car or the neighbours, they ran off when I set the dogs on them and nicked one from up round the corner instead.

I live in Donegal, just on the border and it turns out they were on the run from Northern Ireland for nicking a load of cars and robbing a few people.

Bring Back Public Floggings!