Amber's Lupo - Updates - 15/08/2010

Amber

Ooooh it sits like mine now.. nice and low just how it should be! Had any scrubbing or scraping yet?

Had a couple of bumps - one on a speedbump and one on a crappy bit of uneven road. And I can't reverse onto the drive, I have to go in forwards lol. I'm driving a lot slower though so I should be able to avoid any nasties. Only time will tell! :)

Hi amber, cars looking sweet! I was just wondering, when you say you took out the adjusters, did you just take off the height adjustable bit or the whole thread stump and adjuster?? Thanks.

Hey thank you :)

The height adjustable bit was the bit that got taken out :)

Sor this at edition, was lookin slick!, sneaked a piccy in to ;) and i dont take many unless i like what i see!...

FILE0009.jpg

Thank you! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cars lookin lovely

Cheers :)

I am inlove with your car. And I want exactly the same weels. Uf! So beautiful!!!

Thank you! The RA's are easy to get hold of and cheap compared to other BBS! :) The steels will soon be on for winter and the bbs will be getting a refurb whilst they're off so they should be looking better by next year. Might go for something a bit different as opposed to black. Chocolate brown perhaps but we'll see :)

wish mine looked this good in pictures :(

It does :) your wheels beat mine anyday of the week.

Edited by Amber

• 2 months later...

Well after getting a few new Dodo bits for Christmas I thought i'd give the lupo a few coats of wax ready for more winter nasties. I washed it yesterday with the intention of quick detailing and waxing today but when I woke up it was peeing with rain so I drove it into Dad's work and squeezed it into a warehouse to sort out :)

Pictures:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

WinterWaxing016.jpg

WinterWaxing053.jpg

Also just ordered these: http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/4582.html

and this: http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/11557.html

I've been wanting to upgrade from the standard speakers for a while but thought i'd wait until the after crimbo sales.

Looking forward to getting it all sorted :)

Thanks for looking!

Looking very lush wub.gif

love the ride hight on your loop, sits really nice.

Ryan.

Looks great! Unbelievable how well the yellow comes out after a good detail. Something mine could do with. lol.

Thanks Adam :) My bonnet and rear bumper are a totally different colour to the rest of the car but I've yet to see a yellow one without different coloured panels :(

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry shiny mate, looking good as always :)

Thanks Luke :) need a catch up soon!

Looks realllly shiney bambi!!

:rolleyes::lol:

Looking very lush wub.gif

love the ride hight on your loop, sits really nice.

Ryan.

Thanks Ryan :). I'm pretty happy with the height. Would be happier if the wheels were spaced or I had something wider but all in good time I guess!

OOOFF, that looks yummy.

Fantastic Fur are one of the most amazing things i've ever used.

Good jub hun :thumbsup:

Thank youu :)

and yes I LOVE the fantastic furr. Sooo soft. I want a giant one to sleep in :wub: